Fiverr is an outstanding platform for professionals who yearn to make money online. It is globally the largest gig-based online marketplace for freelancers to join and market their skills. The services start at five dollars, and you can get jobs in multiple sectors such as design, writing, programming, marketing, music, and much more.
There is another version of Fiverr, i.e., Fiverr Pro, where you would get top-notch, and verified professionals trusted even by the world’s biggest brands. However, they have an extensive application process in which only 1% of the applicants get selected.
If you are a freelancer searching for opportunities, Fiverr can be one of the best places for you, especially the Fiverr Affiliate Program. In their affiliate program, you can earn a commission on every new sale.
Fiverr’s Company Profile
- Founder- Shai Wininger and Micha Kaufman.
- Launched- 2010
- CEO- Micha Kaufman
- Headquarters- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Stock Ticker- FVRR
- Active in More than 160 countries
- Minimum payment- Gigs start at $5, but freelancers can charge as per their skills and work.
Fiverr Affiliate Program: How to Make Money
What is Fiverr Affiliate Program?
These days various people are trying to make money online, and affiliate programming is one of the best options. Fiverr has been recognized as one of the websites globally for freelancers to render their services and make money.
Through their affiliate program, users can earn money by referring to the products and services available on Fiverr. It has multiple affiliate programs. One of the programs uses affiliate marketing software from Cellxpert, and CJ Affiliate and Awin Affiliate networks host the other programs.
There are various good things about their affiliate program, such as the cookie duration. Even if the customer clicks on one of your affiliate links, you get a commission for one year. There are 160 countries where you can promote your affiliate link. Opening an account with them is free and pretty simple. For starting selling the products and services, all you need is an email.
How to Join Fiverr’s Affiliate Program?
Joining their program is very easy; there are just a few steps that you need to follow.
Step 1- Go to Fiverr Affiliates Sign-up Page
The sign-up process is straightforward. First, you need to go to the home page and click on sign-up. Then, enter your credentials and set up a strong password.
Step 2- Tell about yourself
On this page, you would have to answer two things, How will you promote Fiverr services and your audience interests. Be honest and don’t be fake here, as if you give the honest answer, you would be able to perform better. Also, as per your answers, you will get the promotional material. After filling in all the details, tick on the icon mentioned: “Agree to the terms of Policy.” Now, you need to click on Register Now. The sign-up process is completed; you would be able to log in to your new account now. The good part is that there is no approval process; therefore, you can start promoting the products as soon as you log in. Pros of Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Easy to sign up
- The homepage is made better for clicks and sales.
- You have the option to select the type of link you want, either one-off or within 12 months.
- Great support for their affiliates
- Link once clicked would remain active for 12 months.
- Option to advertise any single freelancer or a complete category
- Excellent commission structure
- Verified quality and professional freelancers on the Fiverr Platform
- Numerous payment options for their affiliates
- The landing page is very informative. They offer video tutorials, FAQs, and how to get started here.
- Deep linking available
- It has no true competition
- You will only earn if new members sign up and purchase services. If an existing member uses your link, you will not make money.
Also Read: 25+ Best Affiliate Programs in India
Why choose Fiverr Affiliate Program over others?
There is an array of reasons why you should opt for Fiverr over others- v You can target more than 160 countries to promote your product or services. Highest conversation because of low rate services.
- High CPA level around 15$ to 100$ for every new Buyer
- They provide you with an option to promote on the social media platform
Types of services offered by Fiverr
The commission that you earn with Fiverr totally depends on the type of service that your customer purchases. Here are the details about them:
1. Fiverr- This is the primary Fiverr marketplace; here, you can promote freelancer services like editing, designing, blogging, video, etc. are purchased and sold. The commission that you get for these services is around $5 to $50.
2. Fiverr Pro- This is the expert version of the original Fiverr; here, only exclusive and selected sellers can render their services. Also, if you are a top-notch professional, only then can you be a part of their affiliate program as they just select 1% of the applicants for Fiverr Pro. The services on this platform are usually costly; hence the commission is also high, $150.
3. Learn from Fiverr- Fiverr’s academy where freelancers can opt for any course and furbish their skills. Although these courses are specifically for freelancers anyone can opt for these courses. If someone opts for the course from your affiliate link, then you get a commission of $30.
4. CO- Fiverr has acquired a freelancing software called AND.CO mainly targets to offer more structure to businesses and freelancers. The good thing is that with the help of this application, freelancers can manage their gigs, keep track of time plus can maintain invoicing in a better way. The commission that you get for promoting this software is $30.
Also Read: LeadsArk Affiliate Program Review
What is Fiverr Commission Plan?
You need to keep in mind that you would get commission only for the orders that are placed by first-time buyers (FTBs). These are the people who already have an account on Fiverr, although they have never bought anything from it.
They have a strong CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) commission structure. As soon as someone purchases through your affiliate link, you qualify for it. They have three types of commission plans:
- Cost Per Sale
- Cost Per Action
- Cost Per Revenue
Your commission would depend on the type of service your buyer purchases. There are various kinds of marketplaces within Fiverr. For example, if a person purchases a slideshow, in that case, your commission would be $30. For a blog post or article, you can earn up to $30, and all this can be done through the original Fiverr marketplace.
Types of Fiverr Affiliates Commission Plans
There are three types of commission plans; let us know about them in detail:
1. CPA Commission: In this program, affiliates get qualified for commission for every user who creates a new account and buys products or services as an FTB. So you can earn a maximum of $150 for every first-time Buyer who was referred by your affiliate link.
It has a dynamic commission plan as you can earn anywhere from $15 to $150, but it would depend on the category that your FTB buys products from. For example, if any of your customers buy from Fiverr Pro services, you get $150 for each FTB.
2. Hybrid Commission: This one is the united commission of both CPA and Revenue shares. In hybrid commission, you get $10 CPA plus 10% Revenue share for the next 1 year for every FTB. Therefore, you can earn infinite from this commission as there is no limitation in it. If your referral customers buy more, then your potential earning increases.
3. Revenue Share Commission: If you promote Fiverr Learn and And.Co platforms, then you will earn 30% commission for every course that you sell and 50% commission for every referral customer paying.
How does Fiverr pay its affiliates?
Just like various other affiliate programs, Fiverr also has a payment threshold of $100. Once you receive this amount that, you can withdraw your money by different alternate payment types.
The various payment methods that Fiverr offers are direct deposit (if you have a US account), bank transfers, PayPal, and through Fiverr revenue card.
Fiverr Affiliates Cookies Life for eligible commission
The cookies will be valid for one month if you promote Fiverr services. This means that if customers come to Fiverr with your referral link and create an account on Fiverr within a month after clicking your referral link, you will get a commission for that.
On the contrary, if you promote products like Learn and And.co, cookies live for 12 months after clicking your referral link.
How to make money with the Fiverr Affiliate Program?
Before entering the Fiverr Affiliate Program, one question that comes to your mind is how to make decent money through it? There are numerous ways of doing it; some of the significant ones are:
1. Create a guide
The foremost step that you should take is creating a guide around your niche. For example, if you have a website on blogging, in that case, you can write a guide on commencing a blog and talk about WordPress website development, the importance of posting regularly, etc.
If possible, then do recommend a freelancer under each section who could do this job for them. These guides are very beneficial as in them you can include the links, which raises the probability of someone purchasing from your affiliate links.
2. Create Review and Tutorial content on your site
You can also create freelancers’ gigs and video courses, review content, and put your affiliate links everywhere. For example, if you are writing on the best digital marketing courses, you can make each category’s content in your local language.
Furthermore, you can also make tutorials and add your links to help you in increasing sales.
3. Mention services that you have personally bought
Doing this leaves a significant impact on the potential customers, and they get attracted to the product. For example, if you are writing about purchasing the best places to buy a specific software. Then you should make sure that you include Fiverr in the list and state that you purchased the same software from the platform.
If people like your theme, they would definitely think of contacting the same person and clicking on your link.
4. Put Fiverr on your Resources page
Fiverr pays you commission only if a person who has never purchased places an order on it. Thus, if you want to boost your sales, then it is a great idea to promote Fiverr on the Resources page. Just write a short and crisp review about Fiverr and tell the audience why it is an excellent platform for hiring freelancers if they wish to outsource their projects.
5. Promote affiliate links on targeted Facebook groups or forums
There are more than 200 categories on Fiverr that you can promote. For a lot of them, you would be able to get related Facebook groups and forums. If you spam your affiliate link everywhere, then it would help you increase revenue immensely.
Try and provide value by answering the questions and putting your link as a recommendation. For example, if you want to promote WordPress services on Fiverr, then you can earn up to $40 commission on it.
In such cases, you need to see who your target audience would be; for promoting WordPress, you need to target people who are starting their own blog, just type the keyword, “Blogging beginners,” and you would get numerous groups that would be best for your affiliate link.
6. Add Fiverr Affiliates’ banner ads on your website
Fiverr Affiliates are perfect for commencing CPA Marketing. If you go to the assets page, there you will see banners and other marketing tools that you can use on your website. Adding those banners on widgets and headers can help attract more customers.
Thus, if you have to make a tremendous amount of money every month through Fiverr Affiliate Program, you should target promoting the products or services with a CPA of $50, like E-commerce, game development, Website Builders & CMS, etc. If you encourage Fiverr Pro services, then you can straight away earn $150.
Also Read: 20 Websites Where You Can Earn $100 Daily
How to use Fiverr for Affiliate Marketing?
It is not tough to earn a good amount of money through this program, especially if you have a website with a steady flow of traffic. But, Fiverr can also help you in earning money; you just need to use it rightly. Here are a few ways you can use Fiverr for affiliate marketing:
1. Create a list of gigs that you have used- It is one of the most beneficial ways; all you need to do is create a mega guide and list the services you have used from Fiverr in the past. Then, under every service you have used, put a short description of the gig, and along with that, attach your affiliate link.
2. Create Deep Links- Deeps Links are really helpful and relevant as you can see them working to help increase your customers. Even when you sleep, deep links are making your sales. It is vital as it is like helping your customers as they want and need solutions to the issues as soon as possible.
3. Write Fiverr review- As mentioned above, writing a Fiverr review can help attract more customers because people searching for its review are for sure thinking of buying a product o service. Hence, their mindset can change after reading an honest review, and the people who search are usually first-time buyers, and they are apt for your affiliate links.
4. Focus more on promoting Fiverr Pro- If you target promoting the Fiverr Pro products, you can earn amazingly well. As for each Fiverr pro gig you sell, you can earn up to $150, so if you are in a hurry to make money, target Fiverr Pro products and services.
5. Promote on Quora- Globally, Quora has become the largest QNA site. If you want to market your services, then you can take advantage of Quora. For example, search questions that people have about the Fiverr Affiliate program, make a list and answer them, and, along with that, attach your affiliate links as well.
How to promote Fiverr Affiliate Links and earn commission
Apart from Fiverr, there are other various platforms that you can use to promote the links and make a good amount of money every month-
Traffic Source #1-Facebook
Facebook marketing is an excellent freeway for promoting CPA affiliate products. There are various ways of doing it through Facebook, but the significant ones are-
1. Commenting on other people’s Jobs request- Promoting Affiliate on Facebook is pretty easy; all you need to do is comment on other people’s posts. For example, you would see that various people are looking for freelance services like graphic designing, content writing, etc., on Facebook groups.
You need to find such groups and comment on those posts by recommending Fiverr gigs to do that job in the best possible way.
2. Sharing Niche relevant Facebook groups- You can also promote Affiliate courses of Fiverr by sharing them on some particular FB groups. For example, if you want to promote a Designing course, you should search and join designing-related groups, share your affiliate link, and do not forget to mention a short description of the course.
Also Read: 14 Ways to Earn Money from Facebook
Traffic Source #2 Twitter
This is another excellent method of promoting the Fiverr Affiliate Program. There are again two ways of doing it through Twitter-
1. Commenting on other people’s jobs- Go on Twitter ad search for job posting tweets. For example, if you want to look for blogging job posts, then on the Twitter search bar like “Blogging expert need,” etc. Now, your job would be to comment on each post with the most suitable gigs links and write something about them.
2. Tweeting on Twitter- You can also promote affiliate links by tweeting on Twitter. Just do a plethora of tweets of freelancers’ gigs and courses and use targeted #tags for each post that you do. This way, all the posts you do would reach the target audience.
Traffic Source #3 LinkedIn
Undoubtedly, LinkedIn is one of the best platforms for promoting Fiverr Affiliates. Here are the most significant ways of doing it through LinkedIn:
1. By commenting and posting- Promoting links through LinkedIn is pretty easy as you just need to comment on other people’s posts. You need to first search for the job requests posts for commenting, and you can do this by searching for it in the LinkedIn search bar.
You can also write content on LinkedIn as a blogger and put your referral links on your recommendation. Write on different topics that are related to your products and services.
2. LinkedIn Groups Marketing- Group marketing is a decent method of promoting affiliate links. For doing this, you need to join business-relevant LinkedIn groups and, after joining, begin to share other people’s gigs on those groups. This is a great way of driving quality traffic and getting referrals.
Traffic Source #4 Classified Sites
Promoting Fiverr affiliate links on classified sites is free; you would find numerous such websites where you would be able to post ads for free. Just go to a classified site, create your profile and start posting as a seller on service categories or jobs.
Traffic Source #5 Forums
You can also advertise your affiliate links through Forums as well. Here are the ways you can do it-
1. Posting on Forums- Fiverr’s freelancer gigs can be promoted by posting on forums. For doing this, you would require to join the forums that are relevant as per the niche. You can search on Google to find targeted forums.
Once you join the forum, you can begin posting on forums about the Fiverr Affiliate Programs gigs and courses. Ensure that you do not do any spam posts as if they find any spamming activity, then the forum’s moderators would not approve your posts.
2. Commenting on Forums- As per the Fiverr Affiliate Program review, a lot of people say that commenting on forums can also be helpful. All you need to do is seek relevant posts by others and write a relevant comment and, along with that, attach your referral link.
3. Putting a link on Forum signature- Mostly, all the forums provide their users with a profile signature option; you can put your Fiverr Affiliate links there. The primary benefit of doing this is that your signature would show below that when you post or comment anywhere on the forum.
Traffic Source #6 Email Marketing
This is yet another excellent way of promoting Fiverr affiliate, Email Marketing. If you get the company’s email list or affiliate marketers’ email list, you can use it by sending mail to Fiverr to outsource their tasks.
You can search for companies or online business profiles on LinkedIn. Just go to Kinked and on the search bar, type your target business words such as “Web designing.” After that, choose the profile type and targeted location to make it more precise.
Now comes the major task that is to open every profile and search for their email address. Once the list is made, email all of them informing them about how Fiverr can benefit if they outsource.
Traffic Source #7 WebTalk
Many people are unaware of this social media platform; it is similar to LinkedIn and Facebook. The good thing is that you can promote your affiliate links even if you do not have your website.
You can promote an affiliate program in various ways through WebTalk, such as by posting about the gigs or sending direct messages.
Traffic Source #8 Instagram
Everyone in today’s time is aware of Instagram. You can post content on it by making short video advertisements. In the description below the video, you can add your affiliate link. In this case, your potential customers would be the people that are following you.
If they click your link and sign-up but purchase from a different freelancer, you would still be getting paid for that. The amount is not fixed as it will depend on the link you have created.
Traffic Source #9 By increasing Sub-affiliates
There is an excellent chance of making money promoting just Fiverr Affiliates Network. A 10% Tier 2 commission is given to the Fiverr Affiliates. The best part is that if you refer others to join the program, you get 10% of their lifetime earnings. This means that if affiliates would earn, you would also earn along with them.
How do choose marketing tools for promoting affiliate links?
Using marketing tools is crucial as it can help in promoting your products and services that can lead to more commission and earnings. Here is how you can choose the marketing tools on Fiverr:
- The first thing is to log in or sign-up to your Fiverr account
- On the main page, you would see the tab “Marketing tools” and from there select “All Marketing tool.”
- You can use the filtering option for finding your best creative
- For making it easy, filter by brand: CPA, Hybrid, Learn and AND.CO
- Filter by type: choose the marketing tools
- Filter by language: choose the language
- Filter by name: elect the suitable banner as per the Fiverr page you wish to promote
- Filter by size: select a creative based on image size
- After applying all the filters, click on “Show Creatives.”
- Now, click on “Get HTML Code” to get the code you can embed with the HTML page or download the image.
What is the Fiverr Referral Program?
After reading the Fiverr Affiliate program review, there was a lot of voice about their referral program. So, it became essential to highlight it so that you know about all the options through which you can make money from Fiverr.
If you have a Fiverr account, you can easily access the referral program from the same account. You need not fill any sign-up form for joining the referral program. Once you open your Fiverr account, all you are required to do is click on the user image, and from the options, select “Refer and Get Up to 100.”
One must know information about their referral program because you do not get paid for this in your bank account. Instead, you get Fiverr credits up to $500.
This means that if anyone purchases through your link, then you get a 20% discount off their first order amount on your next order, and that is capped at $100). The customer who purchases with your link also gets a 20% discount. But, the person should be a first-time buyer.
Thus, even if you do not make any money with the Fiverr referral program, you would still save up to $500 on your next order.
Also Read: Hostinger Affiliate Program Review
Fiverr Referral Program vs. Affiliate Program
Fiverr has both affiliate and referral programs. For referring, you get 20% commission on their first order plus the Buyer also receives a 20% discount. The good thing is that without doing much, you can earn $100 from each customer.
On the contrary, for Fiverr Affiliate program is mainly for social influencers, bloggers, YouTubers, etc. There are various ways to earn in this, such as by CPA, where you get $15-$150 or $10 +10% revenue.
Thus, the user’s affiliate program is better than the referral program.
Q1) Is there any fee to join the Fiverr Affiliate program?
A1) There is no fee for joining it; in fact, they do not even have a vetting process. Just sign-up and start earning.
Q2) Can I sign-up for this program from anywhere in the world?
A2) yes, you can sign-up from any part of the world. It has a vast network, and you can take advantage by selling products in more than 160 countries.
Q3) What are the payment alternatives of Fiverr Affiliate?
A3) You can get payments through PayPal, Wire Transfer, and Payoneer.
Q4) When do they pay out the commission?
A4) You get paid at the beginning of each month, but you have to request the payment manually.
Recommended: 50+ Best Recurring Affiliate Programs
Fiverr Affiliate Program is a great opportunity for making money as an affiliate. The good part about joining them is that you become a part of this trusted and popular brand growing year over year. It is free to join, is well-known worldwide, has excellent marketing tools, and has no hassle for getting accepted or entering it. What else do you need? Go for it.
This is the right time to join them and earn huge money every month.