HDFC bank offers different types of credit cards for different customers having diverse choices. The credit cards have very reasonable interest rates so that it can suit to a larger population. These credit cards are divided into different categories like co-brand, super-premium, professional, premium travel, premium women, regular, etc. People can choose their own credit card depending on their budget. Below are the top credit cards being offered by HDFC.
Best HDFC Credit Cards to Apply
HDFC Bank provides a range of credit cards tailored to diverse individual preferences, including shopping, travel, fuel, entertainment, dining, and beyond. Within this selection, you’ll discover both basic and premium cards boasting exceptional advantages. The ideal HDFC credit card for you is determined by the one that delivers the most significant value-back based on your preferred spending categories.
If you want your day-to-day expenses to be met, then you can go for the Platinum Plus Card. The rewards are good at a very minimal or reasonable fee. This card is available for the salaried people who are above 21 and below 60 years of age. It has an option of add-on cards up to 3 cards. These cards can be for spouse, children, or parents. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
You are not required to pay any joining fee for this credit card. However, an annual charge of Rs. 399 has to be paid. The interest rate is 3.4 percent per month and 40.8 percent per year. The card’s offers are limited. It also doesn’t offer any rewards for shopping, travel, etc. But the fact that it doesn’t have any joining fee and the annual fee is also reasonable or maybe a factor to choose this.
- If you spend an amount of up to Rs. 50000 within one year, then you would earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 150 you spend till Rs. 50000.
- After Rs. 50000, you would start getting 3 reward points for every Rs. 150 that you spend.
- You can easily pay your utility bills through SmartPay service if you have this card.
- You can get your fuel surcharge waived up to Rs. 250 every month.
- You can report the loss of your credit card within 24 hours of the incident, and you would have no liability on your card.
- The revolving credit card would also be yours at a very reasonable fee.
It offers a lot of business savings, along with other benefits. The fee is such that it can be paid easily by most of the population of the country. You can also access the merchant establishments from all over the world.
The joining fee, in this case, is Rs. 299. The annual fee for renewal of card is also the same for this card, i.e., Rs. 299 only. The interest rate is 3.4 percent per month and 40.8 percent per year. The main feature or highlight of this card is that you can get a loan using it. The fee is very low.
- If you have this card, you can take a loan of up to Rs. 20 lakhs by using this card.
- You can use this Business Platinum credit card to access the airport lounges from all over India.
- You will get a waiver on the fuel surcharge for up to Rs. 500 for every billing cycle.
- You can withdraw cash up to 40 percent of your credit limit allowed using HDFC Bank ATM or MasterCard Member ATM.
- The interest-free repayment period is of 50 days.
- Cardholders can also avail the fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions worth Rs. 400-5000. You can get a max waiver of ₹ 500 per statement cycle.
- There is zero liability on lost cards and fraudulent transactions made on the card. This means the user would not be liable for any transaction made after he reports such loss or fraudulent activity on the card.
Also Read: Best Credit Cards for Travel in India
This card is accompanied by a lot of privileges and offers in different fields. You can access the domestic lounges any number of times, along with the concierge services. It has tied-up with Taj, which enables the collection of many vouchers and other rewards.
The joining fee for this card is very high because of the benefits and offers that it has. The fee is Rs. 2500. Also, the annual fee is equally high at Rs. 1000. The interest rate is 3.25 percent per month and 39 percent per year. This card is more useful for the ones who frequently travel because of the rewards and concierge services that it has. It has many benefits like golf course training, unlimited airport lounge access, etc.
- You will be rewarded with 4 points every time you spend Rs. 150.
- You can convert your 1 reward point into 1 AirMile on Jet, IC after being a part of the Premium Diners Club Miles Exchange Program
- You would get to stay at Taj Hotels because of the tie-up between HDFC and Taj group. You would get a complimentary breakfast along with the late checkout and early check-in facilities.
- You can access more than 500 lounges from all over the world, along with some pre-decided ones that are in Mumbai and New Delhi at the airports.
- If you book with concierge services, you are eligible to get a glass of wine as complimentary.
- Golf training courses are also available.
- It comes with zero liability, which means you would have no liability on your credit card if you lost it.
This card is best suited for practicing doctors and the doctors in India. All the doctors who are above 21 and below 60 years of age can avail of this card. Other benefits include airport lounge access and travel benefits. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
The joining fee for the card is zero, and the annual fee to be paid is Rs. 2999. The interest rate is 3.4 percent per month and 40.8 percent per year. The card is a great choice for the doctors who spend a lot and hence, want to earn rewards on their spending.
- When you buy the card, you will get 1000 points as a gift, and whenever you get it renewed, you would again get 1000 points as a gift.
- You get 3 points for every Rs. 150 that you spend on shopping with this card. The points thus collected can be redeemed by you to buy air tickets. The tickets of any domestic airline or the specified 20+ international airlines can be bought using these points.
- After receiving this card, if you spend Rs. 15000 within 90 days, then you would not have to pay the fee for the first year of your card.
- You can get the Revolving Credit card at a reasonable interest rate on your existing credit card.
- Get 1000 Reward Points as Welcome Benefits.
- Get 50% more reward points on dining spends.
- Get an air voucher worth Rs. 8,000 on spending Rs. 5.00 lakh in an anniversary year.
- On minimum four transactions get Accidental Death Insurance up to Rs. 50 lakh and free fire and burglary protection for goods above Rs. 5000 for 180 days
This card is especially for women who spend a lot. They would be able to get a large number of benefits and offers if they use this card. When you shop, you will earn points, and when you want to redeem them, you can redeem for more shopping. The people between the age of 21 and 60 years can apply for this card.
The joining fee for the card is Rs. 1000, but there is no annual fee on the card. The interest rate is 3.4 percent per month and 40.8 percent per year. Overall, the card is good for frequent shoppers and especially ladies. They can get vouchers and other direct benefits.
- Every year you would get vouchers worth Rs. 2000 from Shoppers Stop.
- 3 reward points are given for every Rs. 150 that you spend.
- If you lose your card and report the loss within 24 hours, you will have no liability on the credit card that you lost.
- You would not be asked to pay interest for the first 50 days of receiving the card.
- Fuel surcharge waiver is also available up to Rs. 250 for every bill.
- Exclusive shopping vouchers amounting to Rs. 1,000 on a cumulative spend of Rs. 75,000 every 6 months
- Cardholder can convert their accumulated reward points into cash which can be used to pay the credit card bill. 100 reward points are worth Rs. 20.
- Accidental Death coverage up to Rs. 50.00 lakh and Fire and Burglary Protection of goods over Rs. 5,000 for 180 days.
This card has different types of benefits related to travel and lifestyle. The people who travel a lot and especially to international locations would love this card. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards among our list, so let’s see more about its rewards, features, and fees.
The joining fee for this card is Rs. 10000, and the annual fee is Rs. 5000, which will be applicable from the second year. You can redeem your accumulated reward points to buy air tickets or to book hotels.
- You would get 50 points on your spending abroad.
- You can visit more than 700 airport lounges from all over the world.
- You would get 6 complimentary golf games every 3 months, which would be valid both in India as well as in other countries.
- 24×7 concierge services are available too.
- Enjoy dining benefits at more than 300 top restaurants among prominent hotel chains such as Hyatt, The Leela, The Gateway, Taj, Marriott, etc.
- The nominee gets up to Rs. 50 lakhs in case there is an air accident or medical insurance of Rs. 10 lakhs can be availed if the cardholder is in a foreign country.
The card has its own benefits, which are of use to many people. Most of the rewards here are spend based, and you also get free of cost accidental death insurance. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
The joining and annual fee for this credit card is Rs. 500. This card is a suitable card for the people who do not use cash much and instead use their credit cards for day-to-day spends.
- If you spend on dining, entertainment, cab booking, etc. then you would get 5 times the actual reward points.
- If you spend on your birthday, then you would get 25 times the actual reward points with this card.
- Insurance for the accidental death of up to Rs. 50,00,000 is given.
- You will get a voucher of Rs. 1000 if you spend Rs. 90,000 within a year.
- Get 500 Reward Points as Welcome Benefit.
- Get a gift voucher worth Rs. 1000 on reaching an annual spend of Rs. 90,000
- No need to pay an annual fee if spends cross Rs. 50,000 in a year.
- Avail this benefit by using the card at least 4 times in a month. The primary cardholder is insured up to Rs. 50 lakhs.
Through this card, you can easily redeem your accumulated points to pay for the outstanding amounts on your credit cards. People who try to reduce their annual maintenance would love this card.
The joining and renewal fee for this credit card is Rs. 500. But this annual fee would be applicable from the second year.
- When you spend money online, you will get double the rewards that you would otherwise get.
- Here also you get insurance for accidental death up to Rs. 50,00,000.
- This card also offers the zero-liability feature, which means there will be no liability if you lose your card.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on transactions above Rs. 400. The upper limit for fuel surcharge waiver is set at Rs. 250 (plus applicable service tax) for every billing cycle
- HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card has the EMV chip technology that is a global standard for credit cards. It can be used at both chip-enabled POS machines as well as regular non-chip POS card swipe machines.
- HDFC Bank MoneyBack Credit Card members must immediately report the loss of card to the bank. They can do this with ease by calling on the 24-hour helpline. This absolves them from any liability if any fraudulent transactions are made using the credit card after reporting its loss.
This card proves to be a cheap one but also provides a lot of benefits in spite of being cheap. The main target of the card is different lifestyle categories. This card would be suitable for the ones who want less maintenance for their cards.
The joining and annual fee for this credit card is Rs. 500.
- You get the zero-liability feature on this card too.
- Double points would be rewarded for online spending.
- Accidental death insurance would be given in this case also of up to Rs. 50,00,000.
- You will get voucher of Rs. 500 if you can spend Rs. 50,000 in 3 months.
- Users get a range of welcome gift vouchers in shopping, apparel, dining, and other categories.
- HDFC Times Titanium cardholders get 25% off on movie ticket bookings. They can avail discounts over Rs. 4,000 in a year.
- Users get to avail up to 15% off at partner outlets. Cardholders can get discounts over Rs. 7,500 annually on dining.
This card would be the best for those who shop from Snapdeal frequently. There are different features of this card and especially on Snapdeal spends. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
The joining and annual fee for this credit card is Rs. 500, which would be applicable from the second year. This fee for the renewal fee can also be waived off if you meet certain guidelines for the same. You can easily redeem your accumulated points to get vouchers from Snapdeal. If you are an online shopper, then you are going to love this card.
- You would get a fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol pump you go to in India.
- You will earn 5x reward points if you spend on Snapdeal.
- Accidental death insurance is available for up to Rs. 50,00,000 with this credit card.
- As part of the welcome benefit, customers receive Snapdeal vouchers worth Rs. 2,000 along with 500 reward points.
- Fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle can be availed against this credit card at any petrol pump in India.
- The credit card comes with an EMV chip that protects it against data theft making transactions more secure.
- Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card comes with Insurance up to Rs. 50 lakhs.
Tailored for the millennial demographic, the HDFC Millennia Credit Card presents enticing cashback perks across popular brands like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, and more. What sets this credit card apart is its extensive coverage of brands that millennials typically engage with, ensuring users can maximize these advantages.
The HDFC Millennia Credit Card requires an annual fee of Rs. 1,000, but this fee can be waived if you spend a minimum of Rs. 1 lakh in the previous year. In case you don’t clear your entire outstanding balance by the payment due date, an interest rate of 3.6% per month (equivalent to 42.3% per annum) will be charged on the remaining amount mentioned in your card statement.
- Welcome bonus of 1,000 CashPoints.
- 1% cashback on all transactions, including EMIs and wallet reloads, except for fuel.
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Amazon, BookMyShow, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Sony LIV, Uber, and Zomato.
- Enjoy 8 complimentary visits to domestic lounges each calendar year.
- Annual fee waived on spending Rs. 1 Lakh in the previous year.
- 1 CashPoint equals Re. 1 when redeemed against the statement balance.
- Enjoy up to a 20% discount at partner restaurants through Dineout.
Regarded as one of India’s premier premium credit cards, HDFC Infinia offers a wide array of benefits spanning travel, shopping, rewards, and collaborations with high-end brands. Despite its steep annual fee, the extensive benefits it provides, when utilized to their fullest potential, unquestionably outweigh the cost by a considerable margin. Notably, Infinia is now available in a sophisticated metal card variant.
The HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card incurs a joining fee of Rs. 12,500 (plus applicable taxes) upon acquisition. Additionally, an annual membership fee of Rs. 12,500 (plus applicable taxes) is levied by HDFC Bank for this credit card. The interest rate is notably low at 1.99% per month (equivalent to 23.8% annually), applicable only on the outstanding balance, setting it apart from many other credit cards with higher interest rates of 3.5% per month.
- Earn 5 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent.
- Receive a complimentary annual membership to Club Marriott (valid for one year only).
- Enjoy a complimentary weekend buffet and stay at participating ITC Hotels.
- Avail unlimited lounge access globally for both the primary cardholder and add-on members.
- Benefit from a foreign exchange markup fee of 2%.
- Access a complimentary Dineout Passport Membership.
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to top-notch golf courses worldwide.
The HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card, a premium offering, provides its users with a complimentary annual membership to esteemed brands such as Forbes, Amazon Prime, and others. Its reward rates and travel perks are comparable to those of the Infinia card. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
To acquire or renew the HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card, there’s a fee of Rs. 10,000. This credit card applies a monthly interest rate of 1.99% on any overdue balance. Additionally, the Diners Club Black Card imposes a reduced forex fee, amounting to 1.99% of the total transaction value.
- Earn 5 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent.
- Gain up to 10X Reward Points on purchases made through SmartBuy and 2X rewards for weekend dining.
- Avail a complimentary annual membership to prominent platforms like Club Marriott, Forbes, Amazon Prime, Dineout Passport, Times Prime, and more.
- On spending Rs. 80,000 in a month, receive vouchers for Ola Cabs, BookMyShow, TataCLiQ, or cult.fit live.
- Access leading golf courses for golf games up to 6 times per quarter.
- Enjoy unlimited access to international airport lounges for both primary and add-on members.
In partnership with Indigo Airlines, the 6E Rewards XL- IndiGo HDFC Bank Credit Card offers substantial rewards on all purchases, with additional bonuses when booking Indigo flights. Designed with frequent travelers in mind, this card provides perks like lounge access, favorable forex rates, and the flexibility to use rewards for booking flights.
The IndiGo HDFC Bank 6E Rewards XL Credit Card mandates an annual fee of Rs. 1,500, subject to applicable taxes, as it no longer offers a free variant of the card. HDFC Bank imposes an interest rate of 3.6% per month (equivalent to 43.2% per annum) on any outstanding balance on the 6E Rewards XL Credit Card if the full monthly bill remains unpaid by the due date. Moreover, there is a Rs. 100 replacement fees for issuing a new credit card in case of misplacement of the existing card.
- Welcome vouchers valued at Rs. 6,000 from Accor Hotel (comprising stay and dining vouchers).
- Earn 5% back as 6E Rewards on Indigo expenditures.
- Acquire 3% 6E Rewards on expenditures related to Dining, Groceries, and Entertainment.
- Gain 2% 6E Rewards on all other spending categories.
- Discounted convenience fees for Indigo ticket bookings, up to Rs. 150 per passenger.
- Enjoy up to 15% 6E Rewards on transactions with selected partners.
- Access 8 complimentary domestic lounges annually.
- Foreign exchange markup fee set at 2.5%.
The HDFC Bank travel credit card in focus provides attractive benefits through the accrual of substantial InterMiles, which cardholders can use to book flights on the InterMiles platform. Additionally, it extends discounts for Etihad Airways, complimentary access to airport lounges, and noteworthy rewards for reaching specific spending milestones.
The Intermiles HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card carries an annual fee of Rs. 2,500, but this fee can be exempted if you’ve made purchases totaling Rs. 3 lakhs or more in the preceding year. Additionally, the credit card has an interest rate of 3.6% per month, equivalent to an annual rate of 43.8%.
- First-year complimentary InterMiles Silver membership.
- Earn 3,000 bonus InterMiles by spending Rs. 6,000 within 30 days of card activation.
- Achieve an additional 5,000 InterMiles by spending Rs. 90,000 or more in the first 90 days.
- Receive a Rs. 750 Flight Discount Voucher and a Rs. 2,000 Hotel Discount Voucher for the inaugural year.
- Earn 6 InterMiles per Rs. 150 on all retail transactions.
- Double InterMiles on flight tickets and hotel reservations made through the InterMiles website.
- Avail a 5% discount on Economy Class tickets and a 10% discount on Business Class tickets for Etihad Airways bookings via the InterMiles website.
- Enjoy 16 complimentary domestic lounge visits annually.
- Receive a complimentary Priority Pass Membership.
The IndianOil HDFC Bank Credit Card is tailored for individuals with significant fuel expenses, offering the opportunity to earn up to 50 litres of free fuel each year. Whenever you use the card, you accrue Fuel Points that can be redeemed for fuel at participating Indian Oil Petrol Outlets. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
The IndianOil HDFC credit card incurs an annual fee of Rs 500 plus applicable taxes. Additionally, the credit card carries an interest rate of 3.49% per month (equivalent to 41.88% per year).
- Earn 5% Fuel Points at Indian Oil Petrol Outlets (up to 250 Fuel Points per month for the first 6 months, and 150 Fuel Points per month for the subsequent 6 months)
- Gain 5% Fuel Points on grocery purchases and bill payments.
- Earn 1 Fuel Point for every Rs. 150 spent.
- Enjoy a complimentary membership to the IndianOil XTRAREWARDSTM Program (IXRP).
- Avail a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations for a minimum transaction of Rs. 400 (up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle)
- Convert Fuel Points into Indian Oil XRP (1 Fuel Point = 96 paise)
The HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card is a versatile entertainment-focused card, offering substantial discounts on movies and dining experiences. Additionally, it provides appealing benefits for shopping and travel, making it an attractive choice for a wide range of individuals.
An annual fee of Rs 1,000 is exempted if annual expenditures exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs. The interest rate for this credit card is 3.6% per month or 43.2% per year.
- Complimentary annual membership to Times Prime valued at Rs. 999.
- Enjoy a 50% discount on movie tickets booked through BookMyShow.
- Avail a 20% discount on travel and shopping through HDFC’s Times Card website.
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent.
- Gain 10 Reward Points per Rs. 150 spent on weekday dining.
- Get up to 5% cashback on utility bills and shopping.
- Enjoy over 40% discount at selected restaurants when using the DineOut App for payments.
The recently launched HDFC Regalia Gold Credit Card is an enhanced version of the well-known HDFC Bank Regalia Card. This Gold variant provides an array of benefits in the realms of travel and rewards, encompassing complimentary hotel memberships, lounge access, and 5X reward points on specific categories and brands.
The credit card has an initial joining fee and an annual fee of Rs. 2500 plus applicable taxes. However, you can avail an annual fee waiver by making purchases totaling Rs. 4 lakhs in the preceding year. Additionally, the card entails an interest rate of 3.6% per annum and 43.2% per year.
- Welcome perks include Club Vistara Silver membership, MMT Black Elite membership, and a gift voucher valued at Rs. 2,500.
- Earn 4 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent, covering insurance, utilities, and education expenses.
- Gain 20 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent at Nykaa, Marks & Spencer, and Reliance Digital.
- Avail 12 complimentary lounge access visits within India at both International and domestic terminals.
- Obtain a complimentary Priority Pass Membership upon completing 4 retail transactions using the card.
- Milestone benefits amounting to Rs. 1,500 upon spending Rs. 1.5 Lakh in a quarter.
- Flight vouchers worth Rs. 5,000 upon spending Rs. 5 Lakh in a year.
- Enjoy a low foreign currency markup fee of 2%.
The IRCTC HDFC Bank Credit Card has emerged as one of India’s top domestic travel credit cards. Developed in collaboration with IRCTC, this card offers a range of benefits tailored to train travel, including reward points on ticket bookings, a waiver on railway surcharges, milestone perks, and more. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
The HDFC IRCTC RuPay Credit Card requires a joining fee and an annual membership fee of Rs. 500, plus any applicable taxes. However, if you spend Rs. 1.5 lakhs or more in the previous anniversary year, the renewal fee is exempted. The card carries an interest rate of 3.6% per month.
- Card activation benefit: Receive a gift voucher worth Rs. 500 upon card activation.
- Reward points: Earn 5 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on the Rail Connect app and IRCTC website, and 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent on other categories.
- Cashback on IRCTC ticket bookings: Get an additional 5% cashback when booking IRCTC train tickets through SmartBuy.
- Lounge access: Enjoy 8 complimentary lounge accesses annually (2 per quarter) at select IRCTC Executive Lounges.
- Quarterly spending benefit: Obtain a Rs. 500 upon spending Rs. 30,000 each quarter.
- Surcharge waiver: Avail a waiver on railway and fuel surcharges.
Swiggy has entered into its inaugural collaboration with a bank for the launch of a credit card. This card can be obtained for an initial fee of Rs. 500, plus applicable taxes. If you happen to be a devoted Swiggy patron who frequently indulges in online food orders, this card could be an excellent choice for you. It offers the potential to save up to 6.8% on your annual expenditures exceeding Rs. 2 Lakhs.
The card entails an initial joining fee of Rs. 500, along with taxes. However, it’s worth noting that you can have the renewal fee waived by spending Rs. 2 Lakhs in the preceding year. The card carries an interest rate of 3.6% per month or 43.2% per annum.
- Upon activating the card, you receive a complimentary 3-month Swiggy One membership as a welcome benefit. If you’re already a member, this can extend your membership by an additional 3 months.
- You’ll enjoy a 10% cashback on various Swiggy services, including food orders, Instamart, Dineout, and Genie. The maximum cashback you can earn per billing cycle is Rs. 1500.
- Online transactions made with the card across top brands such as Nykaa, BookMyShow, Ola, Myntra, Amazon, Uber, Adidas, H&M, and more will earn you a 5% cashback.
- For expenses in other categories, you’ll still receive 1% cashback, with a maximum benefit of Rs. 500 per billing cycle.
- It’s essential to note that the cashback you accumulate through card spending is credited in the form of Swiggy Money, which can only be utilized within the Swiggy app.
- Furthermore, you have the opportunity to waive the Rs. 500 renewal fee for the credit card by achieving annual spending of Rs. 2 Lakhs in the anniversary year.
HDFC Bank, in collaboration with Tata Neu, has recently introduced the Tata Neu Infinity Card, a co-branded shopping card that offers enticing shopping benefits and a range of additional privileges. These perks include complimentary access to lounges and insurance coverage for air accidents.
The initial joining and annual membership fee for this credit card is Rs. 1,499. However, cardholders can have the renewal fee waived off for subsequent years if they spend Rs. 3 lakhs or more in the preceding year. The card carries an interest rate of 3.49% per month, which equates to an annualized rate of 41.88%.
- New cardholders receive a welcome benefit of 1,499 bonus Neu Coins, equivalent to the joining fee. To avail of this welcome benefit, cardholders must make at least one transaction using their Tata Neu Infinity Card within the first 30 days of receiving the card.
- Cardholders are entitled to 8 complimentary domestic lounge visits per year, with a limit of 2 visits per quarter. This benefit applies to both Visa and RuPay variants of the card.
- Cardholders enjoy an insurance cover of Rs. 1 Crore in case of accidental air death. Additionally, there is an emergency overseas hospitalization cover worth Rs. 15 lakhs.
- The annual renewal fee of Rs. 1,499 is waived if the cardholder achieves an annual spend of Rs. 3 lakhs or more in the previous anniversary year.
- Cardholders receive a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions falling within the range of ₹400 to ₹5,000.
The Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is an appealing choice for those fond of shopping at Shoppers Stop and staying updated with fashion trends. Tailored for shoppers seeking enticing rewards at Shoppers Stop, this co-branded credit card offers complimentary Shoppers Stop Membership to its holders. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
A notable feature of the Shoppers Stop HDFC Bank Credit Card is that it’s a lifetime free card, exempt from any joining or annual fees. The card carries an interest rate of 3.6% per month on the outstanding amount not settled by the due date. Additionally, the cash advance fee for this credit card is 2.5% of the transaction amount or a minimum of Rs. 500.
- Cardholders are greeted with a Rs. 500 voucher, redeemable upon a minimum spend of Rs. 3000 on Shoppers Stop’s private-label brands.
- When you reach an annual expenditure of Rs. 2 lakhs, you receive a generous reward of 2000 First Citizen Points.
- For every Rs. 150 spent on retail transactions, cardholders earn valuable First Citizen Points.
- An impressive 6 First Citizen Points are earned for every Rs. 150 spent on Shoppers Stop’s private-label brands, with a monthly cap of 500 points.
- Cardholders can also benefit from the PayZapp offer, providing up to Rs. 1,500 per month on select vendors such as Swiggy, Zomato, and BigBasket.
Also Read: Best SBI Credit Cards in India
The Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card is a collaborative credit card offered by HDFC Bank in partnership with Paytm. Within this partnership, there are two types of co-branded credit cards available, the Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card and the premium variant known as the Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card Select.
For the Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card, there’s no annual fee, but a monthly membership charge of Rs. 49 plus GST is applicable. The interest rate for this credit card is set at 3.6% per month or 43.2% annually.
- New cardholders are welcomed with complimentary Paytm First membership, an exclusive loyalty and rewards program offering enhanced benefits and special deals beyond regular offers.
- Cardholders can earn 1% cashback on spending Rs. 10,000 or more in a month.
- The maximum cashback limit per month is Rs. 100, allowing for potential annual earnings of up to Rs. 1,200.
- The monthly membership fee of Rs. 49 plus GST can be waived if the cardholder spends Rs. 5,000 or more in the previous month.
- The card offers a waiver of 1% fuel surcharge on all fuel transactions of Rs. 400 or more at any fuel station when using the Paytm HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Cardholders can earn 3% cashback on expenses made on Paytm Mall, Paytm movies, and the Mini app.
- Additionally, there’s a 2% cashback on specific purchases made through the Paytm app.
The HDFC Bank EasyEMI credit card is designed to offer enticing CashBack incentives and convenient EMI options for eligible purchases. One of its standout features is the attractive cashback available on almost all transactions.
To acquire the HDFC Bank EasyEMI credit card, a Joining Fee of Rs. 500 and a Renewal Fee of Rs. 500 are applicable. The card carries an interest rate of 3.6% per month or 43.2% annually.
- A generous 5% cashback is offered on purchases made on Amazon, Flipkart, hotel/flight bookings through PayZapp or Smartbuy, for transactions exceeding Rs. 2,000.
- Online purchases of Rs. 2,000 or more qualify for a 2.5% cashback, with a maximum benefit cap of Rs. 750 per calendar month.
- Offline spends of a minimum of Rs. 100 earn a 1% cashback, capped at Rs. 750 per calendar month.
- Purchases exceeding Rs. 10,000 are eligible for an auto-conversion into Easy EMI for a 9-month period, excluding fuel, gold, or jewelry transactions.
- As a welcome bonus, you receive 500 CashPoints.
- Spending Rs. 1,00,000 or more in a calendar quarter during the first year earns you gift vouchers worth Rs. 1,000.
- Cashbacks are credited in the form of CashPoints, which can be redeemed against your statement balance at a rate of 1 CashPoint to Re. 1.
- Additionally, a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% is granted on fuel transactions at all fuel stations in India, with a maximum discount of Rs. 100 per statement cycle.
The HDFC Bank All Miles Credit Card, a fundamental yet exclusive offering from HDFC Bank, provides an array of enticing benefits, allowing cardholders to accumulate Reward Points and make significant savings on their expenditures. This is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
To acquire this card, a nominal joining fee of Rs. 1000 is applicable. However, this fee can be waived by making purchases totaling Rs. 15,000 within the initial 90 days after card issuance. Additionally, the yearly renewal fee of Rs. 1000 can be exempted by spending Rs. 1 lakh within a year. The credit card carries an interest rate of 3.6% per month or 43.2% annually.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations for transactions of Rs. 400 and above. The maximum benefit from this waiver is capped at Rs. 500 per month.
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every expenditure of Rs. 150.
- Acquire 6 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on hotel bookings, mobile recharge, or shopping.
- Fuel transactions are ineligible for Reward Points.
- The accumulated Reward Points remain valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation and can be redeemed for products, gift vouchers, or discounts on HDFC’s Reward catalog through Net Banking or mail.
Also Read: Best Credit Cards For Movie Lovers In India
After going through the above article, you choose among the 10 best HDFC credit cards according to your needs. Every small detail like features, fee, eligibility, etc. is mentioned in the article for the people who want a credit card from HDFC. Every card offers different benefits for different people having different choices. So, choose yours accordingly!