Want to deposit cash in your ICICI bank account but do not want to stand in the long cue in the bank? Don’t worry, there is a solution for you, Cash Deposit Machine (CDM). It is a self-service terminal that enables you to deposit cash in your bank account by using ATM card. But now the next question is How to Find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me? This is what we are covering today.
ICICI is India’s largest private sector bank because of the services they provide and the facilities they give to its users. CDM is one of the new services they started. You must be thinking if there is ICICI CDM near me well; the good part is that they have opened numerous CDMs in almost every city; therefore, it is easy for you to find one.
How to Find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine Near Me?
Finding an ICICI CDM is pretty easy as it involves just a few steps. By following the steps below you will learn how to find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me. Let’s get started.
- The first thing you need to do is to go to this link. It is the ICICI bank CDM locator link that will help you in learning how to find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me.
- As soon as you click on the link, the next thing you need to do is select your location on the map or type the name of your location in the text box that says Search Nearby Branch/ATM.
- Once your location is selected, you will be able all nearby ATM/CDM near you. Navigate the map and find the closest one.
That is it. Now you know how to find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me.
Cash Deposit Limit of ICICI CDM
After learning how to find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me, the next thing you will want to know is if there are any charges associated with this service. Here are the details about the cash limit you can deposit in it and the charges applicable –
- Every month you get 4 free transactions, and if you go beyond the free limit, there is a charge of Rs.150 for every transaction.
- If you visit the home branch of your bank and use that CDM, you can deposit up to Rs.2 lakh per month for free. If you want to deposit more than that, there will be a charge of Rs.5 for every Rs.1000 you deposit, and the minimum charge is subject to Rs.150.
- If you visit a non-home branch CDM, you can deposit Rs.25000 for free every day. If you want to deposit more than that, there will be a charge of Rs.5 for every Rs.1000 you deposit, and the minimum charge is subject to Rs.150.
- If you do third-party cash transactions, then you have to pay Rs.150 for every transaction for up to Rs.25000.
- You will have to pay Rs.50 extra if you deposit money through CDM on bank holidays, depositing more than Rs.10,000 in a month and between 6 PM to 8 AM on working days. But, there are exceptions for senior citizens, visually impaired persons, Jan Dhan accounts, incapacitated, student accounts, or basic savings bank accounts.
How to use ICICI CDM to deposit cash?
Now, when you know the charges, let us get an insight into using the ICICI CDM and continue this guide on how to find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me. It is a very straightforward process, as all you need is a debit card to deposit the money.
- The first thing you need to do is put or swipe the card in the machine and enter the 4 digit pin.
- Select your account – if it is savings or current.
- Put the money you want to deposit in the CDM and press continue.
- The machine will start counting the money and display the amount you deposited.
- If the amount mentioned on the screen is right, then click on Deposit. If you see that amount is incorrect, you can cancel the transaction and start the process again.
- The amount will be deposited in the account, and it will generate an automatic receipt for future reference or as proof.
- The minimum amount that you can deposit in a CDM is Rs.100, and it accepts notes that are multiple from Rs.100 up to Rs.2000.
Advantages of using a CDM
ICICI bank might be slightly away from your home, but if you search for ICICI CDM near me and see that it is just close to your house, then why to go far to deposit the cash. Here are some of the major benefits of using a Cash Deposit Machine –
- You can get the cash deposited in your account instantly without any wait.
- The best thing is that all the transactions done on CDM are paperless, so you are helping preserve nature as well.
- Saves time as you need not go to the bank and stand in the cue for depositing the cash.
- You can also avail other benefits when you visit CDM, such as checking your balance, mini-statement, etc.
- Depositing money is flexible and easy as it accepts the denominations of Rs.100 to Rs.2000.
- Another benefit is that you can use them 24×7, whereas banks have holidays and they usually close after 4 PM. But, you can deposit the cash whenever you want through the CDM.
- You get an instant credit alert on your registered mobile number.
Also Read: 28 Best Highest Paying Jobs in India
Things to remember while depositing cash through CDM
Here are some important things which you should keep in mind when using CDM:
- While making any transaction at the CDM, you need to ensure that there is no one around as there can be suspicious people around you; just beware of them.
- If you deposit the money in the CDM and the deposit is not received in the account, you should report to the bank immediately.
- If the notes you are depositing get rejected, you should not forget to collect the cash from the machine.
- To get all the alerts and notifications for the transactions you do on CDM, you should get your number/email id registered with your bank.
- Before depositing the money into the machine, remember to take out the stapler pins from the notes, if any.
- Once you complete the transaction, make sure that you press the cancel key at the end and leave the CDM machine at the welcome screen.
- In a single transaction, you cannot deposit more than 200 notes.
- It is advised to hide your PIN while entering it either by your hand or by body.
- Never take help from strangers while depositing or withdrawing cash from CDM.
- Never share your PIN with anyone, and do not write it on your card.
- Do not make any transaction if you see any third-party device attached to the CDM machine.
Q1. What all can I do with ICICI Bank Cash Deposit Machine Near Me?
Ans. Some of the things you can do using ICICI Bank CDM are checking your account balance, depositing cash, updating your PAN card information and getting a mini statement.
Q2. Is it possible to withdraw money from CDM?
Ans. ICICI CDM is majorly for depositing cash, but there are some CDMs that provide users with the facility of withdrawing cash.
Q3. Is depositing money at ICICI bank CDM safe?
Ans. Depositing money in CDM is absolutely safe, and the best thing is that it is hassle-free. The entire process is very smooth and involves just a few steps. It is advised to check the account number and name of the account holder twice before clicking on the submit button.
Q4. Which process is faster: depositing the money in the account or CDM?
Ans. Depositing through the CDM is the fastest and safest way as it ensures that the money is credited quickly.
Q5. Why does the CDM transaction get cancelled?
Ans. If the notes are not real or you put damaged notes in the machine, the transaction will get cancelled. In fact, if the notes are folded, they will come out of the machine; therefore, ensure that you do not fold the notes while putting them in the CDM machine.
This was all about how to find ICICI Cash Deposit Machine near me. Use these machines to deposit money without standing in long queues. Furthermore, they are secure and send the money quickly to the receiver.
We hope you found this article informative. Keep reading more interesting content.