You must have heard about Webflow a lot of times; it is a well-known next-generation web design tool designed to create and launch professional-looking responsive websites. Not only this, but the users can also take benefit of its web hosting services as well.
This platform became so popular because its complete building process comprises of visual campus instead of complex coding. They provide services at distinct price plans that are made as per different user needs.
The truth is that Webflow pricing is very confusing because, in total, it offers 12 price plans, which makes it tough for the user to understand which one is right as per their requirements. Don’t worry; in this article, you will get a breakdown of every plan with its features to make it easy to make the right choice. But, first, let us know in detail about Webflow.
What is Webflow?
It is a web design tool that enables its users to build web pages without coding knowledge. This tool comprises finished websites and ready-to-use codes for other hosting websites. Webflow enables the designers to unfold their creativity and create the website as they wish for.
The best part is that the team can work together on this platform for creating a website, plus the clients also get the access to check the work in progress, edit and update any time they want.
Webflow Pricing (Plans & Prices Explained)
Various features that Webflow offers in different categories are:
1. Website Builder Features:
- SEO Management
- Online Store Builder
- Drag and Drop
- Content Import-Export
- Newsletter Management
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Landing Pages
2. Content Management Features:
- Version Control
- SEO Management
- Approval Process Control
- Rich text Editor
- Rule-Based Publishing
- Document Management
- Template Creation
- Permission Management
Webflow Technical Detail
Before getting on to the information about Webflow Pricing Plans, let us know about some of its technical details:
|Location / Phone Number||San Francisco, CA|
|Category||Website Builder Software
Content Management Software
The foremost thing that you should know about Webflow pricing plans is that it comes with two different types of plans, and they serve different functions: Site Plans and Account Plans. All their plans are charged as per the website, and they enable you to connect a custom domain to your website.
You need a Site plan to publish a website you create with Webflow on your domain name. These plans are important for every website that you publish using a domain name, and every website would require you to subscribe to a separate plan.
On the other hand, Account plans are specially designed for agencies and freelancers who want to create and publish websites for their clients.
Difference between Site Plans and Account Plans
- The major difference between these plans is of hosting and custom domain connection. With the help of an account plan, you will be able to create your website, whereas the site plan enables you to connect your website to a custom domain name.
- Site plans are recommended for businesses and individuals who wish to create a website, connect to a custom domain name and leave hosting for Webflow. On the other hand, account plans are best for freelancers and agencies who want to create a website for their clients without hosting and connecting to a custom domain on Webflow.
- With account plans, you would not be able to publish your website as for publishing a website; it is essential for you to have a Site plan.
- You will need to opt for a site plan if you want to use your custom domain name, but if you don’t want to use the Webflow CMS, then the Basic plan would be perfect.
Also Read: 13 Best Hootsuite Alternatives
Webflow Site Plans
Site Plans are of two types:
- Site Plans: This plan is recommended for personal, blog, and business websites.
- Ecommerce Plans: This plan is perfect for online stores
These plans are a perfect option for people who need to quickly create and publish a website, blog, or online store. These plans come with web hosting; therefore, you can aim at creating your website rather than being concerned about various technical details. All the site plans comprise a custom domain and 100 static pages.
1. Webflow Basic Site Plans
This plan starts at $12 per month if paid annually but would cost $15 if you opt for monthly payment. This is the only site plan that does not include a CMS; thus, if you opt for this plan, you would need some coding experience. It is recommended for people who wish to build a simple website. This plan includes:
- 100 form submission every month
- 25,000 individual monthly visits to your website
- 50GB Content Delivery Network bandwidth for quick page loading
Thus, it is an excellent plan for static websites.
2. Webflow CMS Plan
This plan is for $16 a month if paid annually and would cost $20 if paid monthly. It is the best plan for creating any blog or content-based website. This plan includes:
- 2000 collection items
- 100000 monthly visits
- 1000 form submissions every month
- 60 RPM for Application Programming interface requests
- 200 GB CDN bandwidth
- Permits three content editors
- Site search function
3. Webflow Business Plan
This plan costs $36 a month when paid annually and $45 a month if paid monthly. This plan is apt for people who require a website that can handle the growing number of visitors; thus, it is especially for large sites with over one million visits every month. Its CDN Bandwidth is double what you get in the CMS Plan.
The other features that this plan offers are:
- 10 000 collection items
- 500000 monthly visits
- 2000 form submissions every month
- 400 GB CDN Bandwidth
- Form file upload
- 120 RPM for API Requests
- Ten content editors can use it
- Site search function
|Monthly Cost||$15||$20||$45||On Request|
|Collection Items (CMS)||0||2,000||10,000||10,000|
|CDN Bandwidth||50 GB||200 GB||400 GB||400+ GB|
In all the site plans, you can be sure of SSL and security, Quick page loads, advanced SEO, Password protection, immediate scaling, backups, & version control.
Also Read: 20 Best Web Hosting With Free Trial
If you are creating an eCommerce website, you should opt for this plan as there are various important features that you would not get in Site Plans. For example, for an online store, you would need a shopping cart and checkout page for accepting payments plus managing inventory and delivery; all this is not available in the eCommerce plans.
There are three types of eCommerce plans; let us know about them in detail:
1. Webflow Standard Ecommerce Plan
This plan is recommended for new eCommerce websites beginning with less than $50K annual sales volume. In this plan, you would get all the features required for selling products on your site. It costs $29 per month if paid annually and $42 if paid monthly.
This plan comprises of:
- 500 sales item
- 2% transaction fee
- All features of CMS Plan
- 3 staff accounts
- $50 000 annual sales volume
2. Webflow Plus Plan
This plan is for relatively more established businesses and is getting their sales of up to $200K every year. It costs $74 a month if paid annually and $84 a month if paid monthly. This plan comprises of:
- All features of the Business plan
- 1000 sales item
- 0 Transaction fee
- 10 staff accounts
- Unbranded emails
- $200 000 annual sales volume
3. Webflow Advanced Plan
This plan is perfect for businesses scaling their sales above $200K yearly. This plan costs $212 a month if billed annually and $235 if paid monthly. The features you get in this plan are:
- All features of the Business plan
- 3000 sales item
- 0 Transaction fee
- Unbranded emails
- Unlimited yearly sales volume
- 15 staff accounts
|Yearly sales volume||$50k||$200k||Unlimited|
|Stripe, Apple Pay & Paypal||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Add custom code||Yes||Yes||Yes|
In all these plans you will get:
- Custom checkout and shopping cart
- Integrated CMS for blogs
- Custom product fields
- Email customization
- Stripe Power Payments
- Automatic tax calculation
- Apple Pay and web payments
- PayPal support
- Facebook and Instagram integration
- Custom code
- Google Shopping & Analytics integration
- MailChimp integration
- Manual shipping rules configuration
Plus, you will get all the other features that you get in Site Plans.
Also read: 16 Best SEMrush Alternatives (Free and Paid)
Webflow Account Plans
These plans come in two choices: Individual and Team Plans. This plan is best for freelancers and agencies who want to do multiple projects without any hassle. If you wish to start building with Webflow, you would have to create an Account plan. It offers three different plans that you can use for creating a website:
Individual Accounts Plans
These plans are best for freelance web designers and their customers. For example, if a client requires just one or two websites, you can do that even with a free Webflow Account plan. But, for connecting their Webflow website to a custom domain, the client would need to buy a site plan.
Here are three individual account plans:
1. Starter Plan: In this plan, you will get everything for starting building with Webflow. The best part of this plan is that it is free forever; you would not have to worry about the temporary trial period or payment info upfront. This plan is perfect for beginners who want to check the services of Webflow and see how it works.
With this plan, you will be able to build two websites and free staging with Webflow, but there are a few drawbacks with this plan, such as you would not be able to export your code or transfer your website to another Webflow account.
2. Lite Plan: This plan costs $16 a month if billed annually and $24 if you pay monthly. In the plan, your project limit increases from 2 to 10. It also has the ability to export your code and transfer your work plus you also get enhanced staging.
Subscribe to Moneymint Weekly
Every Sunday we email people like you with top tips, insights and opportunities to manage your finances and build your online business. No hype, no scams, no fake gurus. Sign up below to get the next one.
Lite Plan is perfect for freelance web designers who want to build less than 10 Webflow sites for a client at a time. The best part is that you can do unlimited project transfers and unlock more pages for unhosted projects.
3. Pro Plan: This plan is for $35 a month if billed annually and $42 if paid annually. Pro Plan is apt for people who want to work on more than 10 projects at a time or for people who want to host their entire customer’s websites under their own account. Some of the features that you get with this plan are:
- Unlimited projects
- Code Export
- Enhanced staging
- Unlimited project transfers
- White labeling
- Site password protection
All these plans would comprise custom fonts, more than 100 responsive templates, unlimited hosted projects, custom interactions and animations, reusable elements, global swatches, flexbox flexible and responsive layouts.
Team Account Plans
These plans are best for agencies and businesses with numerous people working on different projects together in a shared dashboard. There are two types of team plans:
1. Team Plan: In this plan, you would get all the features included in the individual Pro Plan, plus you also get unlimited projects in this plan. A unique feature of this plan is that it provides access to the team dashboard, making it pretty easy to collaborate with team members and manage the team better.
This plan is for $35 per person if billed annually and $42 per person if billed monthly. This plan is perfect for agencies in which they have numerous teams that are involved in building and maintaining a website presence.
2. Enterprise Plan: If no plan suits your requirements, you can also create a custom Enterprise plan. This plan comprises all team plan features, plus you can get any other feature included that you want.
Usually, this plan is recommended for large companies who wish to create a custom plan. The enterprise plan is based on every business specification and requirement; therefore, it changes from company to company. You can get unlimited or any feature required based on the company’s particular website needs.
|Monthly Cost||$35 Per Person||On Request|
All account plans comprise various features: unlimited hosted projects, reusable elements, client billing, custom fonts, more than 100 responsive templates, custom interactions & animations, global swatches, Flexbox flexible and responsive layouts.
These are Webflow Pricing plans, and you can choose any plan as per your requirements and create an amazing and beautiful website or web page.
Also Read: Top 100+ Social Media Sites & Platforms
Webflow Deployment and Support
1. Deployment: let us check out what is included in it:
|Cloud, SaaS, Web-Based||Yes|
2. Support: Here is the type of support you get from Webflow:
- Email/Help Desk
- Knowledge Base
- Phone Support
- 24/7 (Live Rep)
3. Training: They provide you with various kinds of training:
Pros of Webflow
Here are some of the worth mentioning benefits of Webflow:
- They offer amazing extensions which are available for pop-up elements, and you also get various helpful engagement modules such as PayPal callouts with a promo offer
- Webflow offers great customer support
- It offers freedom of design, and the best part is that you don’t need to be a programmer for building a great website.
- Easy to design & code
- The number of templates they provide you are a big plus, and it has made it easy to make your website.
- Fast prototyping
- They also provide you with brilliant tutorials, and the best thing is that it does the work quickly and easily that a big team would need to do
Cons of Webflow
- It’s a learning curve, it takes time to learn how to use it, but once you know, it would become pretty easy for you to work on it.
- Lack of plugins as compared to WordPress
- Platform lock-in
- Confusing pricing
Which Webflow Pricing plans are for you?
After reading and understanding all the plans, the final question that comes to mind is which plan is best for your usage. Let us have a look at each of its plans and see which one is better for whom:
1. The Basic Plan: This plan is best for people who are just creating their website and probably would not get a lot of visitors in the first couple of months. As per the experts, even if it gets a good response, you won’t get more than 25K visitors a month for the first year. You can save a lot of money if this is your first website. Thus, if you require a simple and static website plus does not require a CMS or eCommerce feature, then a basic plan is the best.
2. CMS Plan: In the basic plan, you would not get the CMS feature. Hence, if you are starting a blog, you would have to opt for this plan or any higher plan. This plan provides you with more than 2000 CMS items. It is recommended for people who would get more than 25K visitors a month as it allows up to 100K visitors a month.
3. Business Plan: This plan is for websites with huge traffic as they offer 1 000,000 visitors a month. In the CMS plan, you just get 2K CMS items, but the business plan offers up to 10,000. This plan is best for you if you add a Webflow form and you are getting a lot of submissions as it offers unlimited submissions as compared to the CMS plan, where they have a limit of 1000
4. Enterprise Plan: This plan is for people whose requirements are not met by any Webflow pricing plans, and your website is growing quickly. This is a custom plan that their team makes per your requirements, plus you also get enterprise support and training & onboarding with this plan.
5. Standard Plan: This plan is suitable for people who are creating their first online store, or your business is getting online. In this plan, you will get up to 500 items that are more than enough for small businesses. In the Standard Plan, you get all the essential features required for selling products on your website, and the standard plan includes all the features you get in the CMS plan.
You can also opt for this plan if your business is not earning more than $50K a year, but as soon as the earning raises, you would have to opt for a higher plan.
6. Plus Plan: In this plan, you get 1000 items, and it is recommended for eCommerce websites that are comparatively more established and have a yearly sale of more than $200000. It includes all the business plan features, and the good part is that they do not charge the 2% transaction fee on top of the payment processing fee.
7. Advanced Plan: You will get up to 3000 items in this plan, and it is recommended if you have more than 1000 products. People prefer this plan because they have no such revenue limits like in the plus plan that allows businesses who make less than $200 a year.
8. Starter Plan: If you have never created any website from Webflow for your client, you can start with this plan instead of any other plan. They provide this plan for free and render access to basic staging features so that you can quickly get feedback from your clients. You can create two websites with this plan, but there are a few limitations: you cannot export the code or transfer your site to another Webflow account.
9. Lite Plan: Go for this plan if you are serious about using Webflow for creating a website for your clients and want to manage more than two projects. It allows up to 10 projects, plus you can also export code to host on your own. Lite plan also offers enhanced staging features as well.
10. Pro Plan: This plan offers unlimited projects and is the only plan that lets you white label; it also enables password protection for your staging sites.
11. Team Plan: If you own an agency or a design studio that has multiple collaborations working on Webflow projects, then you can opt for this plan.
Also Read: 15 Best Landing Page Builders Software
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Webflow allows its users to upgrade, downgrade or cancel the subscription whenever they want. You need to remember that you should also cancel all your hosting subscriptions for canceling the plan. But, if you cancel your plan, you will not get a refund on your paid subscription.
For upgrading the plan, you would have to:
- First login to your Webflow account and go to the account settings
- Search for the Plans tab in the settings and select the plan that you want to opt for
- Choose the billing frequency and enter the tab Start plan.
For canceling the Webflow pricing plan, you would have to:
- First login to your Webflow account and go to the account settings
- You would need to click on the Billing info tab and scroll the page and come to the bottom
- Click on Cancel Plan, and that is it, your plan will be instantly canceled
Pricing Comparison Table
|Plan||Minimum Price||Users||Best Features|
|Free||Free||1||You get up to two projects
100+ hours of tutorials
Full design control
|Site Plans||$12||1||Apt for a simple site that doesn’t require a CMS.|
|CMS||$16||1||Perfect for a blog or other content-driven site.|
|Business||$36||1||Recommended for a huge traffic marketing website or blog|
|Enterprise||1||You get Webflow with exclusive features|
|Standard||$29||1||Best for new businesses starting off the ground|
|Plus||$74||1||Best for higher volume businesses that need additional features|
|Advanced||$212||1||With the help of this plan, you can scale and reach high levels for your online business|
|Starter||Free||1||This plan offers everything required for building a site|
|Lite||$16||1||This plan aids in exporting your code and unlocking more pages for your unhosted projects|
|Pro||$35||1||Recommended for active freelancers and designers who do more projects and require premium features.|
|Team||$35||>1||With this plan, you can work on various projects together in a collaborative and shared dashboard|
|Enterprise||customizable||>1||Features for large businesses|
Q1. Which Webflow pricing plans are for you?
A1. The answer to this question is that it depends on your requirements. For example, if you have huge traffic on your website, you can opt for a plus or advanced plan, whereas if you are new to the online world, you can opt for a site plan, lite plan, or basic plan.
Q2. Which Webflow account plan is right for you?
A2. The starter plan is for beginners; the Lite plan is for people who have a requirement of up to 10 projects; the Pro plan is for people who have a requirement of more than 10 projects at a time. A team plan is best for people who need their team to collaborate on one platform, and in the enterprise, you can get the plan created as per your requirements.
Q3. Which Webflow site plan is right for you?
A3. The basic plan is best for people who have monthly visits of around 25K; the CMS plan is perfect for blogs and other content-driven websites with a requirement of up to 1,00,000 monthly visitors. The business plan is for big websites as this plan can handle up to 1M monthly visits, and the enterprise plan is completely customizable.
Recommended: 40 Best Influencer Marketing Platforms
You can go for the standard plan if your store has up to 500 items; plus plan is for sites generating sales of up to $200000 annually, and the advanced plan is for people who have sales of more than $200000 per year.
Webflow Pricing: Conclusion
Webflow pricing is curated, keeping all types of users in mind: individuals, agencies, large enterprises, and people looking for something economical. The best part is that they offer customization options, which means that you can get the features added per your business and website requirements.
You can also opt for its free plan if you want to try the platform or just want to take advantage of its basic features. In fact, people also consider it a great WordPress alternative as it makes it easy for anyone who is not a the-savvy and has no or less experience in building websites. All of its plans come with numerous advanced features which can make your website look great.
So, if you wish to create a website, you can opt for any of its plans and get the best out of it.