Ujjivan Financial Services has announced that it has started rolling out of an upgrade of its Microfinance software to Bankers Realm.NET, a web-based microfinance solution.
BANKERS REALM BY CRAFT SILICON
MFI’s face operational problems and issues such as low bandwidth, transaction volumes, database security, etc which Ujjivan hopes to overcome by migrating to the new software.
The Banker’s Realm solution has a loan module fully integrated with financial accounting and also supports mobile transactions at the field level. BR.Net is based on an open delivery concept. This would allow the interface to third-party delivery channels like ATM, SWIFT, POS, Internet Banking, etc to be more secure and robust.
- Fast and accurate transaction posting
- Easy processing of services, thus improving customer service efficiency
- Batch processing of all group transactions saves data entry time
- Capability to handle high volumes of transactions
- Customer data is secure, only accessible to the authorized person
- Easy accessibility of customer records anywhere
- Maker- checker support for all modules, helping reduce documentation errors
- Multi-OS / Multi-browser support
- Low TCO, support Linux OS at the client-side.
Subscribe to Moneymint Weekly
Every Sunday we email people like you with top tips, insights and opportunities to manage your finances and build your online business. No hype, no scams, no fake gurus. Sign up below to get the next one.