Yesterday, Credit Suisse and the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship released a new report titled ” Investing for impact: How social entrepreneurship is redefining the meaning of return” at the World Economic Forum being held at Davos.
The report provides insight into the major trends impacting investment today and their ability to tackle some of the world’s most intractable societal problems.
Download the Report at the link below :
Table of contents:
1. New ways to invest for social and environmental impact
2. A view from the top: trends in impact investing – Interview with Mark Kramer
3. Unlocking capital to drive social impact
4. Funding growth of social businesses
5. Social entrepreneurship moves from niche to mainstream
6. Stories from the field
7. A new world of metrics: trends in monitoring social return
8. Avoiding traps in impact investing: lessons learned
9. Stories of private impact investors
10. Creating a capital curve for social enterprises
11. Microfinance as a more mature impact investment opportunity – Interview with Rupert Scofield
12. The role of business in catalyzing impact – Interview with Sir Richard Branson