1. Age care (Care for the aged / Older persons)
SCHEMES OF MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE & EMPOWERMENT
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment is implementing various schemes/programmes through non-governmental organizations and releases grant in aid to them based upon the inspection reports/recommendations from the States/UTs.
Schemes Available For Old Age
a. Integrated programme for Older persons:
An integrated programme for older persons. The basic objective of the programme is to promote a society for all ages and to empower and improve the quality of life of older persons.
b. Scheme of Assistance to Panchayati Raj Institutions/Voluntary Organization/self help Groups for Construction of Old Age Homes/Multi-Service Centres for Older persons
For details Contact:
Joint Secretary, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment,
R.No. 6161, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Tel Nos: 91-011-23381643, E. Mail: [email protected]
Scheduled Caste Welfare – Schemes and Programs
- National Overseas Scholarships for Scheduled Castes (SC) etc. Candidates.
Advertisement for Inviting Applications under the Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. candidates for the Selection Year 2013-14. and Download Application Form (PDF file that opens in a new window) (New)
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers, (Hindi Version for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers) and Circular for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (New)
- https://moneymint.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Ministry-of-Social-Justice-and-Empowerment.html) (New)(Circular )
- Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Pre-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Castes Students (New)
- Central Sector Scheme of ‘Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship’ for Providing Scholarships to Scheduled Caste Students to pursue Programmes in Higher Education such as M.Phil and Ph.D (Effective from 01-04-2010)(New)
Central Sector Scheme of ‘Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship’ in Hindi Version
- Centrally-sponsored Pilot Scheme of PRADHAN MANTRI ADARSH GRAM YOJANA (PMAGY)(New)
The attention of NGOs receiving grant-in-aid
The Ministry supports and assists a number of projects in the field of Disabilities, Social Defence, the welfare of the Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes etc, which are implemented through various Voluntary Organizations. As part of our endeavour to ensure transparency and accountability in the release of Grant-in-aid assistance to Voluntary Organizations and their utilization of these funds, the NGO Division of this Ministry has included an information summary in their website. This will make available the details about the projects assisted for which grants have been released to the respective NGOs in recent years.
FOR DETAILS AND FROM OF APPLICATION FOR THE UNDER MENTIONED SCHEMES,
• GRANT IN AID TO VOLUNTARY ORGANISATION WORKING IN THE FIELD OF INTEGRATED PROGRAMMES FOR OLD PERSONS
• SCHEME OF ASSISTANCE TO PANCHAYATI RAJ INSTITUTION VOLUNTARY ORGANISATION/SELF-HELP GROUPS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OLD AGE HOMES/ MULTISERVICE CENTRE FOR OLDER PERSONS
• FORMATS OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR RELEASE OF GRANT-IN-AID SANCTIONED visit www.socialjustice.nic.in/