The Regional Microfinance summit is spread over 2 days and will be held on the 9th and 10th of April 2010 at the Hotel Taj Bengal in Kolkata. The Microfinance summit is expected to serve as a unique meeting place for various stakeholders – microfinance institutions, financiers, financiers, regulators, practitioners, development bodies.
The Regional Microfinance Summit will be presided by some of the best professionals of the microfinance world who will share their experiences and help in the dissemination of specialized knowledge. The speakers will include:
1. Highly placed dignitaries, policymakers and regulators.
2. Top bankers and heads of financial institutions.
3. Academicians, researchers.
4. Media personalities.
5. Practitioners from successful microfinance institutions.
6. Affordable Housing finance and microinsurance specialists.