The eCommerce sector has benefited majorly from Covid-19. The sector sales exploded during the Covid-19 lockdowns. While everyone was locked in their homes the only possible to buy things safely and easily was to shop online. With the rise of eCommerce, people are now more indulging in eCommerce as a seller. Also, people started selling things made by them in their homes online. In this article, we will inform you about the best products to sell online from home for high profits.
17 Best Products to Sell Online from Home to Earn Money
The forecast for sales of the eCommerce sector worldwide is $5.7 trillion. This sounds like a massive amount but if we compared it to the previous year’s growth which was 17.1% and for 2022 is 9.7% which is quite low. The numbers look promising and we are all aware of the importance of the eCommerce platform in our lives. To start selling products online, firstly we need to decide the type of products we want to sell. Let us begin our list of best products to sell online from home.
1. Bath Bombs
Bath bombs are super easy to make. You just need the mold which you can buy from Amazon or any other online marketplace. They also cost you some cents to prepare and can go from $2 to $10. It only requires a few cheap ingredients like botanicals, essential oils, and cosmetic glitter.
If you think this business is not promising then read about the teen sisters who started selling bath bombs which are now worth $20 million. This story proves bath bombs are one of the best things to sell online from home.
In the US alone more than 1 billion pounds of wax is used to produce candles. The demand was on a rise this month and it stays consistent throughout the year. Candles can be easily made in our kitchen and they are also very easy to sell.
Scented candles are another choice you can consider selling. Hannah Chapman launched Ava May Aromas in the kitchen of her parent’s home and now her candle-making business is making over $10 million this year. If you are looking for the best products to sell online from home, candles could be the answer.
Handmade jewellery is in trend nowadays. People have started it from Instagram to eCommerce websites. If you think you are creative and can create unique designs for jewellery then this might the right choice for you. It is among the best products to sell online from home.
There is a wide variety of affordable gems, wires, crystals, and the tools to put them together, available in the market due to the popularity of the jewellery business. Jewellery is a personal buy so make sure you create something unique for the buyers.
If you are into baking or cooking you can try selling cakes, cookies, chocolates, and other sweet products. This also needs a bit of creative mind. Attract your customers with your style of sweets and make money.
Homemade food products are now the demand of people conscious about their health. Also, you can consider gluten-free or vegan, or low-sugar sweets which are now in great demand. Sweets are easily one of the best things to sell online from home, it only requires your cooking skills.
The most common thing at every festival is the decorations. From ornaments to wrapping paper and much more, there are tons of products that you can choose to sell. Start this business and help your customer celebrate the holidays with your decoration. This is one of the best products to sell online from home.
There are tons of sites available to create and sell a t-shirt with your customization. They have services like print-on-demand services. You can create the t-shirts on the sites available for print-on-demand and ship them to your buyer. Use your creative thoughts to design t-shirts and sell them through various eCommerce websites.
7. Sewn Items
If sewing is one of your hobbies, then this can be the answer. You can create so many things other than just clothing like curtains, dolls, etc. Handmade items can cost a premium to the customer.
The sewn items take time to complete which makes them more premium for the customer and that is why we have included them in the best things to sell online from home list.
8. Personalized Gifts
Personalized gifts can vary from clothing to even stationary. Everyone likes something personalized for them and their personal spaces. Make something unique for your customers and sell it to them on different eCommerce. It belongs on this list of the best products to sell online from home.
Also Read: Selling Printables on Etsy: A Complete Guide
9. Laptop Skins
Create some unique and cool designs for the laptop skins. Create some cool art and sell them easily sell them online. You can sell them on Instagram or other eCommerce. It’s an easy sell if you are creative and can attract customers with your designs. Other than laptop skins you can try stickers which are in trend.
10. Water Bottles
The search volume of bottles including all kinds of reusable bottles like water bottles, custom bottles, and sports bottles is more than 160,000/month. There is a steady increase in the same too. And it is expected to grow at a steady rate from 2018 to 2025 by 3.9%.
You can buy bottles in bulk from the websites offering them for a cheaper price also there are some sites where you can customize the bottles and deliver them to your customers.
11. Fashion Accessories
As we already talked about jewellery there are other accessories that you can try to sell like belts, caps, bracelets, and more. If you are a fashion enthusiast then you can opt for this business to start from home. They are easy to make and easy to sell as well. These are easy products to sell online from home.
12. Pet Accessories
This industry has a lot of potentials and has been growing every year. With the rise of pet ownership, the online pet market is also increasing. You can start a business of pet toys, collars, pet food, bed, feeding bowls, and other pet care-related products.
13. Face Mask
The face mask has grown popular for all the wrong reasons. The COVID-19 outbreak made sure everyone realized the importance of face masks. Initially, it was a matter of life but now with less covid the demand for cooler and better-looking masks has grown but at the same time, it should be safe. You can charge a good amount for double-layer masks with premium-quality designs.
14. Jigsaw Puzzles
Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to kill time and these days Instagram is filled with people solving jigsaw puzzles about celebrities, places, events, logos, and more. You can create some of them with your creativity and charge your customer a good amount. The expected growth CAGR of jigsaw puzzles is 15.1% by 2025. No wonder it is on this list of the best products to sell online from home.
The demand for indoor plants and also outdoor plants have surged after COVID-19. The increase in demand can be a great opportunity for you to grab. You can sell them on your own websites and start advertising through Instagram. Plants are the easiest products to sell online from home.
16. Wall Art
Wall art popularity stays consistent throughout the year. People love putting beautiful art in their rooms. So, you can give wall art a shot and easily sell it through social media and eCommerce websites. Wall art is considered as one of the best things to sell online from home with ease.
17. Digital Products
This space has grown tremendously after Covid-19. From online courses, to even digital printables and e-books, everything has a digital avatar which is also quite useful. People are indulging in this and thus it has a great potential to grow more in the future. So, if you are an expert in a subject or you are interested in writing you can sell your courses or books easily online. Digital products can be profitable products to sell online from home.
Also Read: Top 35 Affiliate Marketing Agencies
Additional Products to Sell Online
The list of best products to sell online from home can go on. The above list consists of the products that you can easily sell from your home using your creativity. Below we have listed some more products to sell online from home if you want to start an eCommerce business and you are ready to put some time and money into that.
- Smartphone Accessories: Everyone with a smartphone is your potential buyer so the products have a vast opportunity for you to dive in.
- Fitness Products: The fitness industry is a constantly growing and evergreen industry. This is another great opportunity to make some money by selling products online.
- Skincare Products: This billion-dollar industry includes tons of things in which you can choose the one that suits you the most.
- Medical Supplies: The market is wide for products like gloves, PPE kits, and other similar products and they are easy to sell.
- Health Supplement: Covid made us realize that only food cannot give us immunity and the nutrients we need for a healthier life. Hence, these products can be another great opportunity for you.
- Household Appliances: With a variety of goods under this category, each one is easily sellable online.
- Toys and Games: Toys and games products are evergreen and the demand for them is never going to come down.
- Personal Hygiene Products: These products have gained more popularity post-Covid-19 and with a range of products, you can choose a few and start your business.
- Men’s Grooming Products: With a variety of products under this category, you can sell items like deodorants, razors, hair gels, wax, and more.
- Baby clothes: These products have immense opportunities for you to grab and the demand grows as the population grows.
- Power Tool Accessories: Every senior citizen of the house is obsessed with fixing things in the house by themselves and these products help them to do so.
- Video Games: The covid-19 has made many video game streamers rich just by sitting at their homes and streaming. The popularity keeps growing and also it is never-ending.
- Hair Wigs: It is one of the products that stayed unaffected by all the downturns in recent years and is expected to grow worldwide to $10 billion by 2023.
- Exercise Mats: You can bet your money on these products and can earn good profits if the implementation is right with the right targeting as this is one of the best-seller products in the fitness industry.
- Blankets: There are different types of blankets that have a huge market worldwide. Blankets have the potential to be the best product to sell online from home.
The list can go on and still won’t be enough. The world is filled with these opportunities. Just look around you and you will have 10 more products to sell online from home. In this article, we covered the best things to sell online from home, and hopefully, you have an idea about what types of products you can sell online just by sitting at your home.