Getting a credit card is tough, but paying credit dues on time should never be challenging; otherwise, the cardholders would fall prey to all the late fines and financial charges; therefore, your bank should offer multiple repayment options/channels. If you are an SBI Credit Cardholder, then you don’t have to worry at all because SBI provides multiple repayment channels to their customers. Here, in this article, you will learn how to pay your SBI credit card bill online?
Gone are the days when people used credit cards for paying huge amounts, such as airline tickets, expensive gadgets, etc.
People have now understood the use of credit cards and how to use it for their benefits; therefore, a lot of people have multiple credit cards from various banks.
How to Pay SBI Credit Card Bill Payment Online
India’s most reliable bank, the State Bank of India, offers a wide range for credit cards for various types of people with varied choices. For example, some people are online shoppers, so they choose to go for SBI SimplyCLICK, and some like to save on their brick and mortar shopping, so they select SimplySAVE SBI, and other people go for other cards offered by this bank.
Now the problem arises when its time to pay the outstanding dues as a lot of people are confused between the online and offline methods of bill payment.
Also Read: SBI Simply Save Credit Card Detailed Review
Let’s find out how to pay SBI credit card bill online?
SBI provides an array of online payment options to clear your outstanding dues. Following are all the step-by-step methods you can use to pay your SBI credit card bill online:
#1 Pay through Online SBI (For SBI Account Holders)
Steps to register your biller details:
- Visit SBI wesbite.
- Log into net banking.
- Then, click on ‘Bill Payments’ and click on the ‘Manage Biller’ section.
- Then, select ‘All India Billers’ and choose ‘SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd.’
- Now in the biller details, enter your Name, credit card name, and click on ‘Submit.’
- Then, you’ll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, enter the OTP and approve your biller details.
Steps to pay your bill:
- Log in to your SBI net banking account.
- Then, click on ‘view/pay bills’ and further click on ‘Without Bills.’
- Then, choose the SBI Card as the biller and click on ‘Pay.’
- Select the SBI Account from which you want to make the payment.
- Now, enter the amount and click on ‘Pay Now.’
- Lastly, click on ‘Submit’ to confirm your transaction.
The payment will instantly reflect in your SBI Credit Card Account.
#2 Using Paynet-Pay online
By using sbicard.com:
- Log in to sbicard.com.
- Then, on the dashboard page, click on ‘Pay Now.’
- Then, enter the amount you need to pay.
- Then, choose the mode of payment and the Bank’s Name from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Confirm.’
- After this, you’ll be redirected to the bank’s payment interface, then authorize the payment.
- Finally, the amount will be deducted from your account and credited in the Credit card account.
Without using SBI Card online account
- Visit SBI Card Paynet.
- Then, enter your SBI card number, email address, mobile number, and the amount you need to pay.
- After this, select ‘Net Banking’ and select the bank account.
- After selecting the bank, you will be redirected to the authentication page, Authenticate your payment by entering your User ID, password and OTP in the later stage.
- After entering the OTP, the amount will be debited from your account.
How to track your payment?
- Visit SBI Card Paynet.
- Click on ‘Track Status’
- Select the date range to check the status of your payment. YOu can also use the transaction ID to check the status.
#3 Register and pay using NEFT: (For Non-SBI Account Holders)
- Log in to your net banking account.
- Add your SBI Credit Card as a payee/beneficiary.
- Enter this IFSC code SBIN00CARDS.
- Now, instead of an account number, enter the 16 digit SBI credit card number.
- In account name, enter SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT.
- In the address field, enter PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI.
- Now, click submit to complete your registration process.
#4 Pay through Visa Credit Card Pay (For Non-SBI Account Holders)
- Log in to your bank’s net banking account.
- Then, go to the ‘Third Party Funds Transfer’ section and choose ‘Visa Credit Card Pay.’
- Enter the recipient and sender details to initiate the fund transfer.
- Now, click on ‘Confirm’ to confirm the transaction.
- After confirmation, the amount will be deducted from your account.
However, keep in mind that the payment will reflect in 3 working days.
#5 Register and pay using MasterCard Money Send (For Non-SBI Account Holders)
- For this, you need to add the third-party payment app, or you can use a third-party platform that supports Master Card Money send.
- Then, link your SBI Credit Card to receive the payment.
- Now to make the payment select, ‘MasterCard Money Send’ option in the app or platform.
- Enter the amount you need to pay and submit (via your debit card/net banking)
- After the successful transaction, the amount will be deducted from your account and will be credited in your SBI Credit Card Account.
Also Read: SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card Review (2020)
#6 Pay using the Electronic Bill Payment service.
- Select your bank from the list of banks and log in to the net banking.
- Add ‘SBI Card’ as a biller.
- Enter your card number and amount to make the payment.
Please Note: The payment will reflect within 3 working days in your account.
#7 Pay using SBI card mobile App
- First, download the SBI Card mobile app from the App Store (iOS), Play Store (Android), or Microsoft Store.
- Log in to your SBI Card app, if you haven’t registered yet, then register now.
- In the app, go to the ‘Account Summary’ page and at the bottom, you will find the ‘Pay Now’ button, click on it.
- Now, enter your registered mobile number and email ID
- Enter the amount you need to pay:
i) Total outstanding
ii) Minimum amount due
iii) Any other amount
- Then, select the payment option and the bank name from the drop-down menu.
- Authenticate the payment on the redirected bank’s authentication page.
- Post authentication, the amount will be debited from your chosen bank account and will be credited in your SBI credit card account.
The payment will reflect instantly.
#8 Pay via Debit Card
- Visit SBI Card Paynet to pay your SBI credit card bill online via debit card.
- Enter your SBI Card number you want to make the payment for along with the outstanding amount and your email ID.
- Click on Debit Card to choose the Debit card as the mode of payment.
- Select the bank account
- Now you will be redirected to the bank’s payment portal.
- Here, enter your debit card authentication details.
- Finally, confirm your payment, and then the amount will be debited from your account and will be credited in your credit card account.
The payment will instantly reflect in your account.
Subscribe to Moneymint Weekly
Every Sunday we email people like you with top tips, insights and opportunities to manage your finances and build your online business. No hype, no scams, no fake gurus. Sign up below to get the next one.
SBI only allows the following Bank Debit Cards for making the payment:
- Bank of Maharashtra Debit Card
- Citibank Debit Card
- Indian Overseas Bank
- State Bank of India Debit Card
- Shivalik Bank
- PragathiKrishna Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Bank of Baroda
#9 Pay using UPI
- While you are in the payment option, click on the Pay by VPA. The VPA will be your ‘sbicard.(16 digit card number)@SBI’ For example, Sbicard.4726434223456789@SBI
- Then, enter the amount you want to pay and click on ‘Go.’
- Finally, verify the MPIN and click on ‘Submit.’
The payment will instantly be debited from your account and will be credited in your credit card account.
#10 Enroll for SBI Auto Debit: (Autopay/Standing instruction)
Download the Auto Debit Form from the Forms Central.
Take the form’s printout and fill the necessary details.
Select any of the payment options.
- Total amount due
- Minimum amount due
Get your form details verified from the bank, for this send your filled up form to:
SBI Card, Correspondence Department,
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C,
10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana, India
After this, the payment will automatically be debited from your account on the due date.
Also Read: SBI mVisa New Mobile-based payment solution
How To Pay SBI Credit Card Bill Offline
#1 Pay your bill over the counter
- Visit your nearest branch of SBI Bank.
- Fill up the pay-in slip available at the information desk and submit it to the teller.
- Lastly, collect the acknowledgment slip/receipt of payment from the teller.
Please Note: The payment will reflect in 2 working days.
#2 Pay using cheque
- Locate the nearest electronic dropbox.
- Insert the cheque in the dropbox, but do read the instructions mentioned on it.
- You will get the scanned image of your cheque as a receipt after the successful transaction.
Please note: The payment will reflect within 4 working days.
- Fill the SBI Card number on your cheque in place of ‘Name.’
- Mention the Payee name as SBI Card Number (your 16 digit Credit card number)
- Please mention your name and phone number on the backside of the cheque
- Write the outstanding amount, date, and then sign it.
Please note: The payment will reflect in 4 working days.