Owning a credit card is one thing, and making the outstanding payment is completely another story. Some people, especially new credit card owners, are not aware of how to pay the payment online. So, here in this article, we have provided all the information on how you can pay the HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online and offline.
The country’s largest credit card provider provides a wide range of credit cards to help cardholders do a lot more than just carrying the credit with them. The customers can choose credit cards that are best suited for their needs.
Just like HDFC Bank provides various credit cards, it also provides various modes of payment. The cardholders can use any of the ways to pay their credit card bills based on their preference.
How to payHDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online
If you are an HDFC Bank Credit Cardholder, then you can go for both the methods of payment, offline and online.
In this article, we will tell you all about the online methods of paying your HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill.
Here’s how you can make HDFC credit card Bill Payment Online?
1.HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online Through Net Banking
First of all, you can only avail of this service if you are an existing HDFC Bank Savings/Salary Account Holder, if you are not, then you will have to open a Savings Account with the bank.
Now, for using the HDFC Net Banking service, you’ll have to register for it. Only post-registration, you can make your bill payment through net banking. However, you need to link your credit card to your HDFC Net Banking Account.
For making the HDFC Credit Card bill payment online using the Net Banking Facility, you will have to follow these steps:
1.Visit the bank’s official website
2.Click on the Login button on the top right of the page.
3.Then, select the ‘Net Banking’ option and click continue.
4.Now enter your customer ID and click on Continue then enter your account password.
5.Now, select the ‘Cards’ option from the menu then select “Credit Card Payment” from the left-hand menu.
6.Next, choose the registered HDFC Bank credit card in the ‘Payment Type’ option.
7.Choose your account number & card number for which you want to make the payment.
8.Enter the due amount and click Continue.
9.Now, the page will display all the payment details, just review the details, and click confirm.
After confirming the amount will be debited from your account, and your HDFC Bank Credit Card bill payment online will be made.
Recommended: 10 Best HDFC Credit Cards to Apply for in 2020
By using the HDFC Bank Net Banking, you can also view and access HDFC Bank’s Credit Card information, billed and unbilled transactions, and credit card statements.
2.HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment online via Mobile App:
HDFC Bank Mobile Banking Application is another way to make the payment. The HDFC Bank mobile banking application is available for both Android and IOS, and it comes with highly enhanced security for credit card accounts using 128-bit SSL protection, with this encryption, the app user can make the payment or transact, access their savings account, etc., from any part of the globe.
For making the HDFC Credit Card bill payment online using the Mobile Banking Application, you will have to follow these steps:
- First of all, download the HDFC Mobile Banking Application from the Play Store if you are an android user and from the App Store if you are an iOS user.
- Next, enter your login credential
- Now touch on the left menu and tap on the ‘Pay’ option.
- Then, tap on the ‘Card’ option and select your credit card.
- Now, tap on Pay, and your payment will be made, and the amount will be debited from your account.
This is how you can use the HDFC Bank Mobile Application to pay the HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online.
3.HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online Through BillDesk.
Basically, Billdesk is a payment gateway that helps users to make the HDFC bank credit card bill payment online, even from other banks also. Therefore, it is not at all mandatory to have an HDFC bank account for paying the HDFC Bank’s credit card bills.
For making the HDFC Credit Card bill payment online using BillDesk, you will have to follow these steps:
- Visit the official webpage of HDFC on BillDesk’s website
- Then, enter your credit card number and enter it once again for confirmation.
- Enter your registered email ID
- Now, select the bank from the given list to make the payment.
- Next, enter your other bank’s details to make the payment.
4.HDFC Credit Card Payment through NEFT
Any non-HDFC bank customer can transfer funds from their savings account to the HDFC Credit Card account via NEFT.
Non-HDFC Bank customers can pay the HDFC Credit Card bill payment online using NEFT by following these steps:
- Visit your Bank’s website and log into your account by entering your ID and Password.
- Select the ‘Funds Transfer’ option and select ‘NEFT.’
- Then, add beneficiary/payee by going into the Add beneficiary/payee section. Here, enter your credit card number instead of payee’s account number, Name on the card in place of Payee’ s/Beneficiary’s name and HDFC credit card IFSC code of the issuing branch
- After you have added the payee/beneficiary, select the payee and then enter the amount to be paid
- Next, review the details and accept the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and click on ‘Pay’ to make the payment.
5.HDFC Credit Card Payment through RTGS
A number of people use their credit cards for making transactions of huge amounts. Now, people can even pay their credit card payments in one go using their Bank’s RTGS facility. But you must have net banking activated on your other bank’s account.
With the help of RTGS, you can make a payment of Rs. 2,00,000 or more. However, the RTGS transactions are also executed individually unlike NEFT that is processed in batches, but the process is exactly the same, you only need to select the RTGS option instead of NEFT in your ‘Funds Transfer’ page.
If you are someone who needs to be reminded a number of times for making the payment, then this is something you need to avoid all the late fees and that extra interest that you pay every month for missing out on the payments.
How to pay the HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Offline?
However, if you are someone who doesn’t prefer to pay the payment online, then let’s find out how you can pay the HDFC Bank credit card bill payment offline.
Autopay is an easy credit card bill payment option for HDFC Bank Credit Cardholders, as the amount automatically gets deducted from your savings account on a particular date.
1.ATM Funds Transfer
With a huge network of ATMs across the country, HDFC Bank customers can pay the credit card bill payments through any one of them. Since the ATMs work 24/7, this service is also available to users 24/7.
Follow the below steps to pay the HDFC Bank Credit Card bill payment offline:
- Visit any HDFC ATM
- Insert your HDFC Bank Debit Card.
- Then, from the menu, select ‘Services.’
- Choose ‘Bill Payment’ and then choose Credit Card bill payment
- Now, enter your HDFC Credit Card details, and then the ATM will display the total outstanding due and minimum due in the card.
- Now, select whatever amount you want to pay and click on the button next to ‘confirm text’ on the screen to confirm the payment.
- Finally, your payment will be made, and the amount will be deducted from your account.
2.Payment by Cash
You can pay for your credit card bills by making cash payments at the nearest HDFC branch. However, the bank levies a fee of Rs. 100 per payment when you are paying your credit card bills in cash.
Reader’s also searched for: Use HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card for Maximum Reward points
3.Bill Payment through Cheque
Just like cash payments, you can pay the HDFC Bank credit card bill payment offline by dropping a cheque stating the credit card number and other necessary details in the drop box at the nearest ATM.
However, cheque payments take 3 days to clear, so pay accordingly.
Pay HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment Online FAQs ( Frequently Asked Questions)
If I want to avoid fine, then by when should I pay the payment?
You must pay the payments before the due date to avoid any fine. Also, keep in mind if you are making payments through cheque, then do it in 3 days advance.
I have an SBI debit card, how can I pay the bill payment?
You can pay the payment using BillDesk, or NEFT/RTGS from your Net Banking.
How can I pay the HDFC credit card bill online if I am an HDFC Savings account holder?
If you are already an existing HDFC Bank customer, then you can pay the payment via the following methods:
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Banking Application
- Cash and Cheque
If I don’t have an HDFC Bank account, then how can I HDFC credit card bill online?
If you don’t have an HDFC Savings Account, then you can pay your HDFC Credit Card bill payment online by the following methods: