There exist many microfinance associations and networks that assist and guide MFI’s and professionals today. While many of them are based abroad, a significant number of them have emerged in India over the past few years. Many of these networks promote inclusive finance, responsible lending and are a representative voice of the microfinance sector.
By becoming a member of these networks, companies and individuals stand to gain from their collective experience and knowledge. All these networks and associations offer membership to individuals and MFI’s depending on different criteria. The list is given below.
LIST OF MICROFINANCE ASSOCIATIONS AND NETWORKS
- Microfinance Institutions Network India – MFIN India
- The Association of Community Development Finance Institutions Sa-Dhan
- AKMI – MFI’s in Karnataka – Association of Karnataka MFI’s
- IAMFI – International Association of Microfinance Investors
- The Microfinance Association – Non-Profit UK Registered Association
- BWTP – Asian Microfinance Network Platform
- Banking with the Poor Network – BWTP Network
- Small Enterprise Education and Promotion Network – SEEP
- South Asian Microfinance Network – SAMN
- ACCION Network
- Bangalore Microfinance Network
- Microfinance Researchers Alliance in India – MRAP
- India Collective for Microfinance – ICMF
- MicroFinance Network (MFN) is an international association of leading microfinance institutions.
- Networking for Development – in collaboration with AMAIDI Volunteering in India
- INAFI – International Network of Alternative Financial Institutions
Complete List of Microfinance Associations and Networks
If you know of any other networks and associations which can be added to this list, kindly email it to us at email@example.com