Today we will review the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card and its features, fees, offers, Eligibility, etc.
For those who enjoy the best stuff in life, HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card is created for them. It is one of India’s ultra-luxury credit cards parallel to the HDFC Infinia credit card. Diners Club International backs Diners Club Black Credit Card, and it is the world’s first autonomous credit card firm to issue credit cards and charge cards. This card provides the default 3.3 percent reward rate that beats any Indian market credit card. Their 10X program also speeds up the reward rate on selected partner retailers to a staggering 33 percent. It is presumed that credit card rates in the world are no better than this. This card offers many other attributes apart from the wonderful reward rate, which is designed to be a super-premium credit card.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Review
This card is aimed at HNIs and is therefore customized to target eligibility criteria.
|Salaried||Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 60 yrs,|
Income : Net Monthly Income > Rs 1.75 Lakhs per month.
|Self Employed||Age : Min 21 yrs & Max 65 yrs,|
Income : ITR > Rs 21 Lakhs per annum
HDFC is inflexible with its eligibility policies for issuing new cards. The exceptions can be provided, however, depending on your affiliation with the bank.
|First Year Annual Fee||Rs.10,000 + taxes|
|Renewal Membership||Rs.5,000 + taxes|
|Interest-Free days||Up to 50 days|
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of the credit limit|
|Cash Processing Fee||Rs.100|
|Foreign Currency mark up||2%|
|Payment return charges||2% of the payment amount (Minimum of Rs.450)|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the over the limit amount (Min. of Rs.500)|
|Late Payment Fee|
Renewal fees are waived if expenditure exceeds 5 Lakhs in the past year. Also, if you have a strong link with HDFC Bank, the first-year fee will be waived off.
Recommended: HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card Review 2019
Goods and Services Tax (GST):
- The applied GST would depend on POP and POS. If POP and POS are in the same state, then CGST and SGST / UTGST would be relevant, and IGST would be relevant.
- GST For FEE & Charges / Interest transactions: The reporting date will be reflected in the declaration for next month.
- GST levied will not be reversed on Any dispute on Fee & Charges / interest.
What are HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Benefits?
- According to the said requirements, the application should be filled.
- You have to submit a scanned copy of your PAN card or Form 60.
- You have to submit an identity proof such as Passport, Aadhaar Card, or Driving license.
- Income proof such as a copy of your IT returns, latest payslips, and Form 16.
- Proof of residence- Aadhaar card or Passport.
- 2 colored passport size photographs.
- The acceptance rate is limited: While Diners Club coverage is increasing every day, it is not as good as Mastercard or Visa. You must always keep a backup card handy.
- Lounge access limited to primary cardmember: Just like many other super-premium credit cards, they should have extended it to add-on members too.
- No fuel surcharge waiver: There is no fuel surcharge waiver option with this card.
- The card has only 14 digits, and it starts with 36xx.
- The card will only work where the EDC swipe machine is from HDFC Bank.
- The card is under the Discover network, so wherever RuPay is accepted, this card will also be accepted.
The reward rate of 33% is so incredible that it beats all the other super-premium credit cards nationally. The 10X program is the best program provided by this credit card around the globe. If offered, do not refuse.
Recommended: What Is Petrol Surcharge Waiver On Credit Card?
Question: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card?
Answer: HDFC has its own set of eligibility criteria which is quite confusing. But if you have income above 15 lakhs then you can easily apply for this card.
Question: Can I use both the 10x rewards and 2x incremental rewards at the same time?
Answer: 10x rewards and 2x incremental rewards cannot be used at the same time.
Question: I am a Business Owner, what is the eligibility criteria?
Answer: For HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card the ITR Should be 21 lacs or more.
Question: How to get the annual fees of Rs 10,000 waived off?
Answer: You need to spend 5 lakh in a year for the annual fees to be waived off.