Today we will review HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card and will also discuss the card fees, features, benefits, offers, and eligibility.
Luxury, attention, expensiveness, prestigious, lavishness is what all of us want from any entity. We always aspire ourselves for having a prestigious and luxurious lifestyle. By purchasing or having ownership of anything expensive or premium is what gives us self-satisfaction and a feeling of superiority in terms of self-image. Based on such psychological needs of us, many companies have designed various types of products and services. Similarly, financial institutions have developed some financial products which give us the feel of being prestigious and important. HDFC Regalia Credit Card is one such product provided by HDFC Bank.
HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card Review: Fees, Eligibility & Benefits
HDFC Regalia Credit Card is a Superior Premium Credit Card provided by HDFC Bank. By the name itself, it shows a sense of prestigious status. It is specifically targeted to those group of customers who are prestigious, premium, and valuable to HDFC Bank. The card provides a lot of luxurious benefits with its regular usage.
We often go shopping with cash but have you ever thought of shopping with Reward Points? Well, when you shop with such cards you also earn an extra benefit which is reward points, and when you redeem them from the HDFC Bank website itself you get options to convert those reward points into cash or vouchers, or you can choose to shop from those reward points. And guess what? Shopping with those reward points, you don’t have to pay any cash. That’s the actual benefit you get to enjoy using an HDFC Regalia Credit Card. Now let’s learn more about the benefits that come with the card.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card does offer you the feeling of being treated as being premium, valuable, and enjoying a Luxurious Lifestyle.
Recommended: 11 Best Forex Cards in India 2019
Fees & Charges of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
|Type of fees or charges||Amount (Rs.)|
|First year membership fee||Rs.2,500 + taxes|
|Renewal membership fee||Rs.2,500 + taxes (waived if you spend Rs.3 lakh in one year)|
|Additional card fee||Nil|
|Revolving credit charges||3.49% per month|
|Cash advance charges||2.5% of the amount or a minimum of Rs.500|
|Overlimit account charges||2.5% of the amount or a minimum of Rs.500|
|Payment return charges||2% of the payment amount subject to a minimum amount of Rs.450|
|Cash processing fee||Rs.100|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99 per redemption request|
|Late payment fee||
|Balance transfer processing fee||Rs.250 or 1% of the balance transfer amount, whichever is higher|
|Railway ticket booking fee||1.8% of the transaction amount +taxes|
|Re-issue of damaged/lost/stolen card||Rs.100|
|Outstation cheque processing charge||
|Foreign currency transaction fee||2% of the transaction amount|
For more information about HDFC Regalia Credit Card refer to this PDF from the bank website.
Documentation for HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Documentation is the main process for this card so you should have all the following mentioned documents.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Overseas Citizen of Indian Card/ Person of Indian Origin Card/ Job card issued by NREGA/ Letters issued by UIDAI.
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Utility Bill of 3 months old/ Property Registration Document/ Person of Indian Origin Card/ Job card issued by NREGA/ Bank Account Statement.
- Income Proof: Latest withdrawn 1 to 2 salary slips/ Latest Form 16/ Last 3 months’ Bank statement.
Application Process of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
Since now, all processes are done online; you can apply for this credit card online with the help of the following steps.
- Open the HDFC Bank’s website and select the Regalia Card Form from the listed options.
- Click on Apply Online button.
- An online web form will open where you will be required to fill the details as mentioned over there.
- Then select the box where it is mentioned that bank authorities will contact you and then submit the form online.
- After the bank representatives receive your online application, you will receive a phone call or text message on your registered mobile number, and they will inform you over call whether you are eligible or not for the Regalia Credit Card.
Recommended: Best Banks For A Personal Loan In India
Since Banking is made simpler now through net banking and smartphone applications opting for such offers won’t be difficult.
Aren’t you thrilled about this HDFC Regalia Credit Card? A credit card which gives you so many benefits even also on credit. So don’t wait anymore instead apply for one and you can enjoy the lavish and luxurious lifestyle you have always dreamt for.