Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Review: The My Zone Credit Card is an initiative by Axis Bank that provides customers with highly secured transactions through an EMV certified chip and PIN. Along with the high security, Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card is also beneficial for individuals who travel frequently, dines out a lot and watch a lot of movies. The card offers numerous benefits such as eDGE loyalty rewards, exciting offers on entertainment in the form of cashback on movie tickets, complimentary airport VIP lounge access, and more.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Review
Features of Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card:
- Cashback Offers: Axis bank customers can avail up to 25% cashback offers on movie tickets throughout the week if the transaction is processed through Paytm wallet with the Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card. The total amount of cashback that can be received is limited to Rs. 100
- Welcome Benefits: Axis Bank My Zone credit cardholders can get a discount of up to Rs. 1,000 off on popular e-Commerce website Myntra by using coupon code MYZONE1000 at the time of checking out from the cart.
- Complimentary VIP Lounge Access at the airport: Axis Bank My Zone credit cardholders can enjoy single complimentary access to selected airport VIP lounges within India per calendar quarter.
- Security: The My Zone Credit Card is an initiative by Axis Bank that provides customers with highly secured transactions through an EMV certified chip and PIN.
- eDGE Loyalty Rewards: Axis Bank has a profitable eDGE Loyalty Rewards program for its customers that gives gifts to the cardholders in exchange for using the eDGE loyalty points. Axis Bank My Zone credit cardholders can earn 4 to 40 points for every Rs. 200 spent on the credit card. Customers also receive 100 points extra on their first transaction made online with the credit card. If the cardholders use their My Zone Credit Card on weekends for shopping and dining, then they can get exciting bonus rewards.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Benefits:
- Cardholders get up to 25% cashback rewards on online and movie ticket purchases throughout the week through Paytm wallet.
- The total amount of cashback in a year is limited to Rs. 1,000.
- Cardholders can earn 10x points during weekend dining.
- Cardholders can earn 5x points on weekend shopping.
- Cardholders can have access to airport VIP lounges within India at specific airports.
- Cardholders can avail fuel surcharge refunds on spends at all fuel stations across India valid on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 only. Maximum refund up to Rs. 400 per month only.
- Cardholders get an option to convert purchases over Rs.2,500 to EMIs installments,
Fee & Charges
- Joining Fees: Rs 500, which will be waived off if the customer spends Rs 5000 in 45 days.
- Annual Fee: Rs 500 from the second year onwards.
- Interest rate: 3.25% per month (i.e. 46.78% per annum)
Eligibility Criteria of Axis Bank My Zone Credit card
To get Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card, a customer must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Customers should be between the age group of 18 to 70 years.
- The age of the add-on cardholders must be higher than 15 years.
- Cardholders can either be a resident of India or a non-resident of Indian.
- Customers must have the following documents such as:
- Form 16
- Pan Card
- IT Return
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Residential proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
How to apply for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card?
- Look out for Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card under the credit cards section at www.axisbank.com, the official website of Axis Bank.
- A form will be displayed. Fill in the basic details such as name, phone number, average/monthly/annual income, occupation, etc.
- Select My Zone Credit card and for your eligibility.
- If eligible, continue with the application by providing personal information details.
- Provide residential proof and income proof.
- Submit your application after double-checking all the details.
- Once the details are verified, and the credit card request is approved, an executive from Axis Bank will get in touch with you for further formalities.
Pay your Axis Bank My Zone Credit card bill
You don’t need to have an Axis Bank account to pay your credit card bills. Credit card dues can be paid by customers online as well as offline.
Customers who have an account in Axis Bank can pay their Axis Bank My Zone credit card dues through:
- Net Banking
- Auto-Debit Service
- Debit Cards
- Axis Bank Mobile App
- Visa Money Transfer
Customers who have does not have a savings or current account in Axis Bank can pay their Axis Bank My Zone credit card bills through Net Banking, NEFT, ECS, etc. All customers regardless they hold an account in Axis Bank has the choice to clear the credit card dues through cash depositing, cheque or demand draft in favor of their credit card number.
Also Read: Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Review 2020
Final Verdict: Is Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card worth it?
If you like going out to watch movies often and dine out a lot and fill fuel frequently in your car, then this credit card can save you a lot of money and even get you some cashback. But there are other credit cards by different banks that provide better service. The annual fee and joining fee is quite high as compared to other cards, but if you like to spend outside on movies and dinners, then this will be worth it.