To become a successful work from home mom or student it is important that you inculcate the best practices followed by the world’s top-earning freelancers. Developing these habits takes time but they are sure to reward you financially in the long run. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, your online money making journey has now begun with a single click.
In the Indian cities of Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Delhi, millions of youngsters, students, housewives, and retired government officials are building online businesses and doing freelance micro jobs to earn their digital rupee. The dream of Digital India is only going to grow in the coming decades until every Indian is connected to the digital economy. As the digital economy grows, more and more opportunities will become available and those who are earning in thousands today will become the Crorepatis of the future.
I learned the lessons given below early on in my career when I was a struggling freelancer who used to earn a measly Rs 3000 per month. That was 8 years ago, now with persistent efforts and hard work, I earn in lakhs every month. If you also want to earn easy and fast money online, click on the links below to start working:
6 Tips To Work At Home
1. Get an Online Wallet: This is needed to receive payments online and then you can transfer the payments your receive to your bank account. Sign up now for a Paypal India Account and then link it to your bank account by using your debit card.
2. Make sure your computer is in good working condition: The computer system must not hang frequently and it must have an updated anti-virus running at all times. Since you are working for other clients, you do not want your personal information or clients’ data to be stolen by viruses and hackers. I would recommend McAfee Antivirus by Intel.
3. Get a fast broadband cable internet connection: 3G and 2G connections are unreliable and it is difficult to work on these networks as they have intermittent connectivity. Use them only as a backup internet connection along with a 3G dongle.
4. Cultivate patience: You might not earn money immediately, but if you persist then there is no doubt that you will someday become rich while working from home. Making money online is as much an art, as it is a science. You will get the hang of it if you are willing to learn from your failures and emulate the success of others.
5. Work at a fixed time every day: If you choose to work with a schedule every day then your body and mind become accustomed to the fixed timings and are alert when you start your day’s quota of online work.
6. Start with fixed goals: Unless you have a vision about how much you want to earn and how you will accomplish it, most freelancers fail. There is an old adage that goes that ” Failing to plan is planning to fail “. Ensure that the goals you set are realistic and well defined.
Subscribe to Moneymint Weekly
Every Sunday we email people like you with top tips, insights and opportunities to manage your finances and build your online business. No hype, no scams, no fake gurus. Sign up below to get the next one.